Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627999 times)

pepsi n pizza (undecided)

if you srysl think i said you would be admin then your lying, i dont even think brt recomends you. you just want to be admin and ive seen you been admin before, you even spamed bots on brts server and you messaged me on rtb that i was a "trator" or something

We need an admin over here, too many people are being the boss and just standing there AFK.

I"m heading over there.

Also I tried making a New Logo because I was bored.
Paint.Net because I don't have Photoshop.Its supposed to be simple looking.

I tried with all the plugins I could use.I didn't even make my avatar the boss and use a green screen, I drew it from scratch and used a new font.

With Grid Mapping Modifications to look a bit like the old logo.

I think they don't look good like the current one, I may re-do the logo a fourth time.
But with the Boss from Blockland instead of being drawn and a Red Outline Glow.

I like the first one.
Should I fix the hand?
It looks a bit pixelated to me and uneven.

Also Pecon should look into this.
Music Voting

It would completely get rid of the music room.
And it sounds like if it would work better.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 07:12:37 PM by ShadowZero »

Should I fix the hand?
Also Pecon should look into this.
Music Voting

It would completely get rid of the music room.
And it sounds like if it would work better.
We already have a random music thing going, I think it's much preferable if players have no say in the music because then they cannot get mad at each other for changing it.

As for the hand, I recommend redrawing it according to the grid on a layer above the rest of the image, and then just transform it to the desired angle.

We already have a random music thing going, I think it's much preferable if players have no say in the music because then they cannot get mad at each other for changing it.

As for the hand, I recommend redrawing it according to the grid on a layer above the rest of the image, and then just transform it to the desired angle.
Ok I will re-do the hand when I have free time.

Right now I have to get on the server.

I just crashed for no reason.

The link to the GUI download in the welcome message refuses to work... is there some sort of direct link one of you guys can give me right now?

The link to the GUI download in the welcome message refuses to work... is there some sort of direct link one of you guys can give me right now?
http://pecon.us/storage/Client_BossBattles.zip

http://pecon.us/storage/Client_BossBattles.zip
You should add this to OP.

Also I fixed the hand on my attempt for a New Logo.

And I made a version with a vignette giving it a HD feeling.

Personally I think the version with a vignette is better.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 10:19:09 PM by ShadowZero »

We need an admin over here, too many people are being the boss and just standing there AFK.
doesn't the boss get killed when he or she is standing around long?

doesn't the boss get killed when he or she is standing around long?
well it was fixed, but before it didn't