Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619108 times)

New name for bubbleshot: B*tchshot

My suggestion that remained unanswered
The server might want to switch from Tophius's Poles Brick to Siba's Horizontal Poles + Poles Adapters for better quality and much more brick selections.

There should be more classes to be honest.
I mean there okay and balanced but they get a bit boring over time. Perhaps take a leaf from Agent Blue's book, He has these classes as well as things like knight and assassin.

Hey guys back with once again one more suggestion. I have noticed that certain players go afk after the match has ended. I was thinking that the Normals go under the same process as if they were were boss and if they stay afk they either die or their life percentage goes down. This would stop rounds from going on too long and keep the game at a progressive rate.

Thank You
BlackStorm

Hey guys back with once again one more suggestion. I have noticed that certain players go afk after the match has ended. I was thinking that the Normals go under the same process as if they were were boss and if they stay afk they either die or their life percentage goes down. This would stop rounds from going on too long and keep the game at a progressive rate.

Thank You
BlackStorm
BlackStorm for admin 2012 (just to stop forum spam of ideas)

BlackStorm for admin 2012 (just to stop forum spam of ideas)
Lol my mind is brilliant
You cant tame it
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 06:27:21 PM by BlackStorm »

Was the invincibility glitched fixed? Marioguy0 is accusing me of "abusing admin" because I fell from a high height and did not die, I had the red screen flash at me but my HP was not affected (I was heavy BTW), I ctrl k after I realized I had not die and it would not be fair to the players if I was invincible.

Was the invincibility glitched fixed? Marioguy0 is accusing me of "abusing admin" because I fell from a high height and did not die, I had the red screen flash at me but my HP was not affected (I was heavy BTW), I ctrl k after I realized I had not die and it would not be fair to the players if I was invincible.
If you were invincible, it wouldn't have flashed. Heavy has over 100 health, and I think fall damage can only do 100 at a time.

Also I will be gone for probably a week, doing "personal things". I will be online on forums from my iPod.

Best I can tell, Pecon got hit by a snake just in time for the anniversary. Haven't heard from him all day except for here and once in the remote console.  :panda:

Best I can tell, Pecon got hit by a snake just in time for the anniversary. Haven't heard from him all day except for here and once in the remote console.  :panda:
Ahh come on he has been in worst situations.....right?

I'm really not seeing the magic touch to the admin applications that are being accepted

I'm so jelly :c