Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627491 times)

Towards you. Just making sure it's clear what is defined as a troll.
Yes i know what a troll is im just suggesting Aspie for admin thats all i wanted.
I didnt want this to turn into a conversation about what is and isnt a troll.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:10:45 PM by BlackStorm »

No, my point was Darkness was being overly extreme.

i was completely correct lol

the result of being deprived of attention, whether it be from the examples listed or not, is getting attention from a negative reaction, and therefore becoming a troll.

whatever skyhawk or whoever says about a troll being someone who is good at a game is complete rubbish and lies. a troll, in it's purest sense, is not a positive thing to be
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:43:33 PM by Darkness ZXW »

i was completely correct lol

the result of being deprived of attention, whether it be from the examples listed or not, is getting attention from a negative reaction, and therefore becoming a troll.
Uh, not always. Someone could just be like, "Hey, why don't I annoy someone today?"

Uh, not always. Someone could just be like, "Hey, why don't I annoy someone today?"

annoying people isn't trolling lol

annoying people isn't trolling lol
Sorry, I meant troll, but annoying is similar because trolling is getting a rise outta people.

Sorry, I meant troll, but annoying is similar because trolling is getting a rise outta people.

here's an exact description of a troll:

one who enrages people, so as to gather attention

any other details are a variable. but, there is always a cause and effect; people don't be starfishs for the forget of it. people are caused by a variable (whatever it be) which then causes an effect (trolling people, etc. etc.)

here's an exact description of a troll:

one who enrages people, so as to gather attention

any other details are a variable. but, there is always a cause and effect; people don't be starfishs for the forget of it
Well they technically could.

Well they technically could.

no, they technically couldn't. in no way does anything ever happen "for the forget of it" or without any cause. it's basic human psychology that whatever there is can be traced to a root action.

no, they technically couldn't. in no way does anything ever happen "for the forget of it" or without any cause. it's basic human psychology that whatever there is can be traced to a root action.
Ahhhh, I have seen bored people online troll for the hell of it.

Ahhhh, I have seen bored people online troll for the hell of it.

not trolling

that's like saying that consensual mercy killing is murder

not trolling

that's like saying that consensual mercy killing is murder
Sorry but I beg to differ.

Sorry but I beg to differ.

10/10 post really a great response from scratch very elaborate

plus i don't think you realise you contradicted yourself in that post

you said "for the hell of it" but you also said they were bored. therefore the cause is boredom
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 10:01:29 PM by Darkness ZXW »

Oh dear god what the hell happen to mocheeze
Yes, aspiefox that's you wooooooo

10/10 post really a great response from scratch very elaborate
What? I'm just saying I have seen people troll for the forget of it.

What? I'm just saying I have seen people troll for the forget of it.
plus i don't think you realise you contradicted yourself in that post

you said "for the hell of it" but you also said they were bored. therefore the cause is boredom