Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627780 times)

I'm making a poll room.
How do I make a teleporter that is one use until an admin resets it by a button?

Application:
Name: Aspiefox
BL_ID: 33046
Previous Experience Administrating: Rose Lalonde's, Commander Rex's, Saitekslaher (When he host it usually gets top of the player list (Goes by many names)) Sniopers, My own minecraft clan, airflow.
Who recommends you?: Rose lalonde, Airflow, And if my minecraft clan was still going probably the people of it, Snuff, Areeb1002, Blackstorm.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):The reason I want to be admin is to stop arguments and keep the server calm, I am a great peace keeper keeping serenity in servers and ceasing arguments fairly well which I learned to do in my time as leader of a clan.
I am good at deducing lies and punishing fairly, and I also catch on quickly. I am fairly good at adding decorations and small things that are aestheticly pleasing.
.I'm full of good ideas for the battles such as making the small pool upgrade heal you, there being a holiday specific boss, ect.

The server is a bit lacking in the active admins so I thought I would sign up

Your Timezone/Region: GMT I spend several hours on Blockland Per day but am willing to come on in times of need.

Thank you for taking your time to read this application and I hope I hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely AspieFox.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 10:26:21 AM by AspieFox »

Application: Admin
Name:  Rose Lalonde
BL_ID: 33048
Previous Experience Administrating: Commander Rex's, Cedieth's, Mrcooldude's, Aspiefox's, Arthur Wilson's, Seakitty's
Who recommends you?: Airflow, Aspiefox,Mrcooldude
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well I am responsible enough to keep all the noobs away and I always stay by the rules. I play very well with other people on this server and this is one of my favorite servers of all the BL games!
Your Timezone/Region: GMT I am on BL 24/7! Its my favorite game!

Do you want me or an admin to clean up all the halloween stuff? Also, Pecon i want to talk to you for a sec about something I say.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 02:03:38 PM by WhiteStorm »

aspiefox gloats his mental disability (he has aspergers or autism iirc) over everyone and sophia also probably doesn't understand social interaction that well either

as far as i know, autism isn't that great of a trait to have as an admin. it's noted on the wikipedia page that:

"Asperger syndrome may lead to problems in social interaction with peers. These problems can be severe or mild depending on the individual. Children with AS are often the target of bullying at school due to their idiosyncratic behavior, precise language, unusual interests, and impaired ability to perceive and respond in socially expected ways to nonverbal cues, particularly in interpersonal conflict. Children with AS may be overly literal, and may have difficulty interpreting and responding to sarcasm, banter, or metaphorical speech. Difficulties with social interaction may also be manifest in a lack of play with other children."

so basically having autism may make it so you can't understand sarcasm or jokes, which occurs a lot on the internet. i wouldn't recommend them with that mental disability, it's just too much of a risk.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 02:32:31 PM by Darkness ZXW »

"aspiefox gloats his mental disability (he has aspergers or autism iirc)" that has changed I no longer do that online.

I also said that sometimes I can take things the wrong way. Just because I have aspergers does not mean I cannot adapt to act more like "The norm".

I agree fully I acted quite pompous back then, I guess I was just taking out my anger online.

It also doesn't mean I CAN'T understand jokes it just means I have trouble understanding them, if someone simply tells me it was a joke then that helps. My sister is only young and you are right, probably does not understand social interaction that well.

Also please do not refer to it as a disability even though it is quite obvious that is what it is as it is, because it does hurt peoples feelings.
Please do not judge me from other people. And PLEASE do not think that I cannot change, thank you
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:01:06 AM by AspieFox »

Repost, due to my application being 50 pages behind.

Admin Application

Name: Yogi/Password

BL_ID: 27067/36507

Previous Experience Administrating: I have been administrating for servers I often drop by, I would gain the host's trust over time and would eventually make friends in a few hours or so. if the host is gone/AFK,I would be trusted with the server and the entire server would be handed to me. As I am 100% reliable and dependable.

Who recommends you?: I am recommended by my closest friends, and some other people. I would get them to post a recommendation for me in a few days. (3 out of 2 recommendations posted )
I recommend Yogi
i recommend yogi for the admin app
Yogi I recommend you plz add meh to list :)

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): As you can see I have two accounts (One on my laptop and main account ), which gives me the ability of being able to be administrate while I am at school and allows me to administrate the server for more times than others (Yes I play in school, I'm a bad boy >:D). And as I stated above I would be 100% reliable, I am also known to be able to play for long periods of time which is an another advantage some of the other admins don't have. I also have a unique building skill, which is simplistic while maintaining beauty and accuracy at the same time. As you may have heard of, I am currently working on a mini map of the old bedroom Boss Battles: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199565.msg5470116#msg5470116 as you can see, the poll is mostly positive about it. The current version is of the mini map is slightly different and has a lot of improvements added onto it, as the image is very outdated. Once it is perfected, I would hand it over to you and you may exhibit for new players or do what ever you wish with it. (Completed, but pending for the knowledge of the servers color set)

Your Timezone/Region:  AEST ,GMT+ 10/ Melbourne, Australia. Not much other admins from here hmm?

« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:31:29 PM by The Black Card »

Why does Pecon's server go down when im having fun -___-

lol jk Anyways just super excited about the anniversary of the ever so glorious PECONS BOSS BATTLES! Cant wait to see what the admins and Pecon have in store for us.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 06:06:22 PM by BlackStorm »

Application: Admin
Name:  Rose Lalonde
BL_ID: 33048
Previous Experience Administrating: Commander Rex's, Cedieth's, Mrcooldude's, Aspiefox's, Arthur Wilson's, Seakitty's
Who recommends you?: Airflow, Aspiefox,Mrcooldude
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well I am responsible enough to keep all the noobs away and I always stay by the rules. I play very well with other people on this server and this is one of my favorite servers of all the BL games! I will never break any rules and I hope that you except me.
Your Timezone/Region: GMT I am on BL 24/7! Its my favorite game!

Thank you for reading I am okay with not being excepted.
Yours Sincerely, Rose Lalonde.

Reposting your applications won't help you Sophia, stick with what you had previously and some edits along the way before the apps are reviewed.

Reposting your applications won't help you Sophia, stick with what you had previously and some edits along the way before the apps are reviewed.
Your not even admin so be quiet!

Sophia, what are you talking about? I am admin to the server.

Also please do not refer to it as a disability even though it is quite obvious that is what it is as it is, because it does hurt peoples feelings.

would you rather me call you some other euphemism?

10/10 great respect for the players you potentially serve

Telling an admin to be quiet and tricking noobs with the alt f4 trick, not looking good for you sophia.