Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1659597 times)

That's seriously going too far with it. It isn't becoming a boss, but you don't have to add it to the chat filter I mean cmon.

I'll be able to come on early as of Today and Tuesday because of Hurricane Sandy. Also, I just noticed this when the normals won the game because of Self Delete and no boss was there.

I'll be able to come on early as of Today and Tuesday because of Hurricane Sandy. Also, I just noticed this when the normals won the game because of Self Delete and no boss was there.

That's a common slayer glitch. It actually fixes itself if someone is loading and joins in, but usually no one gives them that much time.

That's a common slayer glitch. It actually fixes itself if someone is loading and joins in, but usually no one gives them that much time.

It is? Well, it's just the first time I've actually seen that glitch before.

I've been hearing ghost moans in the server and people keep talking about seeing "slenderman"
PECON!
Sorry, was I too loud?

Some admin should decorate the place a little bit for Halloween.

Should I put Pumpkins and a couple of skulls around the place, and maybe some fog emitters in the hallways?

Also I need trust to do this.

I put a magenta pumpkin on top of a ship. Holiday spirit right there.

Also I need trust to do this.
Coming on the server momentarily.

Is it? Then why does nobody every report things.... Ugh

Is it? Then why does nobody every report things.... Ugh
We posted about it on the modification discussion thread.

We posted about it on the modification discussion thread.
About what? You mentioned the boss not being selected or whatever (you guys can fix this just by changing some settings btw). I've never heard about this points thing he's talking about before.

Submit bug reports here.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:22:24 PM by ShadowZero »

About what? You mentioned the boss not being selected or whatever (you guys can fix this just by changing some settings btw). I've never heard about this points thing he's talking about before.

Submit bug reports here.
The boss selection is a minor bug that happens when you set all the wrong team sorting settings.
The score thing was something I wrote up when expanding the end of round score system:
if(%greatest == 0)
         if(getRandom(0, 60) == 1)
            %mini.messageAll('',"\c5 + The most damage done to the boss was\c3 forgetall \c5points.");
         else
            %mini.messageAll('',"\c5 + Nobody damaged the boss this round.");

I made tiki torches around spawn, not sure if they do anything but whatever, also i found a plane outside of spawn and i took it for a test drive, i crashed it :(

EDIT: I Also have an idea for floating dead body's and I added skulls and coffins.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 11:44:12 AM by WhiteStorm »