Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627487 times)

i will not abuse my power, and i will respect everyone equally
This is expected of all players.

Let me repeat: it's not even just expected for admins, it's expected for all players. As in that won't help your application.

Also pretty sure you need 3 recommendations and that the build is pretty much done, not really any building to do.

EDIT: and stop changing the title :(
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:04:07 PM by Ipquarx »

Administrator Application:
Name: Blind Guardian
BL_ID: 21711
Previous Experience Administrating: DivarkTech's Medieval RP, Happy Wheels' Death Run.
Who recommends you?: DarkHero, SK.
Why should i accept you? (please elaborate): If i am accepted as an admin of your server, i will not abuse my power, and i will respect everyone equally (except for the people who are trolls that like insulting people for no given reason. i hate them...). As a person who's played on your server for years, i would love to be apart of your server. If accepted, i will also help build and event (mainly build) the server in the future, and help with problems involving the classes and map.
My Timezone/Region: Eastern Timezone. (Brandenburg Kentucky.)

Welcome to the app party your gonna be here a while A LONG WHILE

The server might want to switch from Tophius's Poles Brick to Siba's Horizontal Poles + Poles Adapters for better quality and much more brick selections.

Donated $5.05.

In-Game Name: Sky-Eye
BL_ID: 32969

Why would that make any difference
We're talking about the boss camping where he spawns
The moment the boss is out you can't really get back in
Oh, I read it wrong, as something for the boss to use to get rid of people in the normal spawns.

Are we fixing the speed problem?

Hey guys back once again making a suggestion for Pecon7's Boss Battles. This one is concerning spawn points. I was wondering if maybe you could make random spawn points around the map. This would make the game more interesting and fun, and could possibly prevent the boss from spawn killing players and giving the players a chance to sneak up on the boss instead of vice versa.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 07:14:43 PM by BlackStorm »

oh and i also recomend aspiefox for admin hes is a really great guy and can trust him to keep the noobs and trolls away.

oh and i also recomend aspiefox for admin hes is a really great guy and can trust him to keep the noobs and trolls away.
I argue what you define as a troll. If he's just a really good player who's dead silent and he pisses the boss off because he's really good, that's not a troll. If he's purposely talking like a sir in a very rude manner to distract the boss, yes. THAT is a troll.

I'll quote myself

"Being a "troll" is called being a huge attention whore because your stepdad beats you/your parents don't care about you/you have no self esteem/you have no friends. Basically, by saying that you're a troll is saying that instead of being a good person person in life, you're useless and annoying."

I'll quote myself

"Being a "troll" is called being a huge attention whore because your stepdad beats you/your parents don't care about you/you have no self esteem/you have no friends. Basically, by saying that you're a troll is saying that instead of being a good person person in life, you're useless and annoying."
Dude wtf.

Basically if you're a troll you are trying to get a reaction out of someone/some people.

I argue what you define as a troll. If he's just a really good player who's dead silent and he pisses the boss off because he's really good, that's not a troll. If he's purposely talking like a sir in a very rude manner to distract the boss, yes. THAT is a troll.
Are you saying this towards me or something?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 07:36:05 PM by BlackStorm »

Dude wtf.

Basically if you're a troll you are trying to get a reaction out of someone/some people.
That's what that said, if you read it right.

I'll quote myself

Bit of an extreme, but pretty much, yes.

Are you saying this towards me or something?

Towards you. Just making sure it's clear what is defined as a troll.

No, my point was Darkness was being overly extreme.