Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625986 times)

Pecon fix your server. Points won't save for me and they never do, when I join the server I always have zero. But when I talked to you, you said it wasnt your fault. Yeah, yeah it loving is you tard. Also it says I have found 28 of 0 chests. Fix this?
I simply do not understand why the score saver does not like you. Also, when loading the chests, they don't seem to be added to the count.

I need to know, do all of the loops need to be different prices, or can they all be like, 150? I plan on making it support 32 - 48 loops.

Or should it just cost you 100 - 200 points to enter the room? (It would be so much more easier to do this, and it would keep other players out that would override the player who originally bought music first's purchase.)

and this is how the music chooser is looking so far.

are we aloud to suggest musics

if so i instantly suggest Betus Blues from Super Meat Boy.

Seems fitting for a boss fight.

can we uh, do something about this problem?

can we uh, do something about this problem?
I didn't make the script, what do you expect me to do about it?

Banned Ashman, and pablo for five days. Inb4

I didn't make the script, what do you expect me to do about it?
Oh I'm not sure, you're only the host. Try deleting 2143.txt

Banned Ashman, and pablo for five days. Inb4

well, if jesus can make water into wine, maybe he can make whine into water

then the world wouldn't have to pay for water anymore

Deleted, see if that changes anything.
Also it claimed that you had about 1100 points.

I need to know, do all of the loops need to be different prices, or can they all be like, 150? I plan on making it support 32 - 48 loops.

Or should it just cost you 100 - 200 points to enter the room? (It would be so much more easier to do this, and it would keep other players out that would override the player who originally bought music first's purchase.)
*cough*

You should get that cough check out Parrot.

Ok, I am now banned reason:

I feel people are abusing me :c
they never *Hic* Asked me to stop,
So I thought I was allowed to continue, I have got a feeling that I never had before,
my heart is all warm and fuzzy inside.
*Hic* I shall spread christmas cheer!
I shall start by stealing the christmas presents and then return them 2 days later,
When I am doing that I shall kill santa and get his coat >:D
Oops sorry wrong post.

Your server is doing the same thing mine is, this isn't working. I know it should be.

Can you get doSub events on the server sometime? I managed to find a workaround to this with them.

NEVER MIND Lug showed me another workaround.

NEVER MIND that edit, it's doing it again.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 05:31:05 PM by TheBlackParrot »