Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604459 times)

Juggernaut
Juggernaut cannot annihilate the boss in a simple two seconds yet be killed so simply. He has 400 HP and a pretty strong gun, but I was referring to someone really powerful yet really weak.

Pecon have you considered my idea of new weps for Badspot and Ephialtes?

On a side note I have always wondered one thing all these years...

Why does Badspot have a weapon from District 9(Shockwave)?

Juggernaut cannot annihilate the boss in a simple two seconds yet be killed so simply.
What you're pretty much asking for is to bring back something like the Shining Laser in the shop. Easy to insta-kill the person who spent a fortune on it, if you can figure out who has it before you're dead. Not a good idea, far too OP.

Why does Badspot have a weapon from District 9(Shockwave)?

To blow noobs out of his way

The new GUI features a more robust system for classes, which allows us to more easily add/modify the classes. It uses the same great new system for boss picking and shop access. The interface is overall a lot nicer too.
Can't wait to see it!

Ran a short beta test of the new weapons. It's over now, but you'll see the files download when you connect.

If I find out any of the admins are going around with these weapons, they will be banned for a week at least.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 10:46:35 PM by pecon98 »

Ran a short beta test of the new weapons. It's over now, but you'll see the files download when you connect.

ASDF

I should'ave been there

Application:

Name: Aapoh

BL_ID: 25079

Previous Experience: Cysero's Medieval RP[SA] (Active Position). Nasoa's Cart Racing[A] (Active Position). DarkHero's Mini Empires[SA] (Active Position). Ryan543's Freebuild[A] (Server Dormant). My own server[SA] (Active Position). Minomatos's Time Zone RP[SA] (Server Dormant). Captain Thomas's Private House Build[SA] (Active Position). Tezuni's JAIL RP[Moderator] (Active Position).

Who recommends you?: Captain Thomas: "Well, I -do- know you will bear down on people who break the rules." Minomato: " First, I'd say that you've had plenty of experience from Cysero's server-- dealing with troublesome players (both malicious or simply mischievous). You've also had experience with working with other admins. You might not always get along with them, but it's made you aware of the expectations of others and how to effectively cooperate and compromise.  Second, you are ambitious. You carry your ideas from conception to realization, even when disheartened by the criticism and competition of others, including myself and [] (who was probably less generous, I believe it is fair to say.) You not only come up with concepts and ideas, but you have the will to follow up on them." Ryan543: "I, Ryan543, friend of Aapoh, Hereby state that he is a worthwhile moderator in the game of Blockland; If there is no such place as moderator, trust him with basic administration rights. I, Ryan543, may not be a popular person to be used as a reference, but I can trust Aapoh with Admin rights." Colten: "I believe Aapoh would make a good admin. He is quite trustworthy, and he is good at solving issues." Bejacks: "I honestly think Aapoh would make a pretty good admin, I mean he is loyal and respectful" Tezuni: "Yeah, I think you would make a good admin at Pecon's." Ostinyo: "I think you would fit well as an admin there." Elm: "I think you'd be great there, go for it." DarkHero: "I truly think you would make a great admin over at Pecons." Gentoo: "You're a dedicated person, that will stay true to yourself. You have integrity, which would make you a fit admin." Barnabas: "Aapoh is an interesting person, who can get a party rocking. Aapoh is the Best Buy, in a low-pice field. Winning friends by the thousands: Aapoh. Mother, father, sister, brother, all have their reasons for preferring Aapoh for admin." PowerDag: "I don't remember seeing an Aapoh at any of the servers you've listed, although I'm probably just mistaken. Regardless, he seems like a fine individual. Recommended." Cysero: "You take serious matters with bold behavior. You've been dedicated to my server as an admin for quite a while. And I know you would do the same at Pecons, or any server for that matter." Nasoa: "Very committed to the servers he is admin at. Always keeps the players best intentions in mind." TwenteFreak: "Aapoh you'd make a good admin there, I know you wouldn't tolerate idiots."  (These recommendations might not include any "House-hold-names" however, these are some trustworthy, levelheaded individuals.)

Why should I accept you?: I think I would make an ideal admin at this server because, in my opinion, I show dedication to individual subjects. I feel I am familiar with the players that attend the server. I also am quite good at putting myself in other peoples perspectives, seeing issues from both sides. I plan to help out with this server as best as I possibly can. I believe this server becomes weak with admins at certain time periods. From what I've observed, the server is usually unguarded, or empty at night specifically. I myself, am a bit of a night own if you will, and can make sure the server is not corrupt when other admins are not present. Earlier stated by one of my references, Minomato, I do not always get along with other admins. Sure this may be looked at as a problem at first. However I believe this manner is no other than assertive behavior. Being passive with other admins, and going with the flow can be considered easier. However in every server, diverse opinions are vital. I find myself to be friends with a few of the admins at this server. Gamfandan is a friend of mine, I recall going to his server and help with testing out his course. I also am familiar with Darren from Barnabas's Cbrown town City. Also, TheBlackParrot, I believe is good friends with one of my good friends, Gentoo. I also know this server is dedicated, and I know how hard the admin team on this server works, to execute an enjoyable experience for the players. I myself would be honored to help execute the server standards. My opinion on bans is very vast. I believe bans should be properly fitted for what the player has done wrong. I agree bans should always be the last resort, it's an admins responsibility to get every last piece of information on an issue, before making a final decision. I believe that bans should be a group decision, between the admins present at the time. However if it is just one admin at the server, I believe they should consider what other admins might do based on the situation. Warnings are vital, as an admin on other servers always give warnings before I take any action. Players being disrespectful to admins is no reason to ban. If you are an admin, and you get disrespected by a non-admin, that's a personal issue that you need to handle with that individual on your own time. Because at the end of the day, this server is about equality. It's not very equal, if an admin can ban a non-admin because they were being disrespectful to them. Yet a non-admin can not ban an admin, if they are being disrespectful. Admins, in my opinion, are there to intervene as a third party when it comes to civil cases between two players. 

Your Timezone/Region: Mountain Time (East Coast)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 11:26:52 PM by Selene »

« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 04:18:15 AM by Selene »

So no one recommends you?

I saw two buildings that has purple on them near the boss spawn

I don't remember seeing an Aapoh at any of the servers you've listed, although I'm probably just mistaken. Regardless, he seems like a fine individual. Recommended.

I saw two buildings that has purple on them near the boss spawn
That was Marioguy, he said it would be the boss shop...but nvm.

Edit:How are those custom weps coming along Pecon?Because we are currently being steamrolled by Visolator's Boss Battles.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:00:43 PM by ShadowZero »

That was Marioguy, he said it would be the boss shop...but nvm.

Edit:How are those custom weps coming along Pecon?Because we are currently being steamrolled by Visolator's Boss Battles.

Not really, I have locked up my server for about a month to work on a new arena and probably new classes with new bosses.

EDIT: Its back up and public while I am working
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 04:12:40 PM by Advanced Bot »