Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629897 times)

Thanking him for the ban? Wow.
Time of my edit vs the time of his post.

Huh? What did Bass do?

I was fighting back against edd. but it got a little too out of hand

Is there any possibility I can view the Chatlogs of the server? I always get nervous when I leave or I'm not there because I don't know what's going on. Plus, everyone breaks the rules when other admins and I are not on.

Is there any possibility I can view the Chatlogs of the server? I always get nervous when I leave or I'm not there because I don't know what's going on. Plus, everyone breaks the rules when other admins and I are not on.
No, there is no easy way to do that since the RTB panel does not work correctly. If you make an RTB hosting account I could give you some limited access to the panel, but the chatlogs are broken. (I've given this offer before to all the admins)

No, there is no easy way to do that since the RTB panel does not work correctly. If you make an RTB hosting account I could give you some limited access to the panel, but the chatlogs are broken. (I've given this offer before to all the admins)

you didn't ask me lol

i'll take it if you want to give it to me

Why are the ones that play the server a lot are posting here instead of different people?

Hey..., the application to the April 26th 2013, THAT WAS MY LATE BIRTHDAY!!

you didn't ask me lol

i'll take it if you want to give it to me
The offer was posted on the steam group.

Hey..., the application to the April 26th 2013, THAT WAS MY LATE BIRTHDAY!!
...and that was needed?

Bump.

Server needs to live...we need something fresh, William kind of helped but we need something else...

I got it!How about Boss Battles in a Dark Enviorment, like if the ships generator blew out and there is only few light sources!

Also there seems to be a lack of admins during certain times of the day, yet we have a huge adminlist, is there any notification in the game that tells players to request an admin in this thread if there is no admin?

If there isn't someone should add one.

Also I wont be able to get on for about Two or Three Weeks after June 8th as I am going on a trip somewhere, and I don't have a laptop.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 04:36:01 PM by ShadowZero »

How long has this been sitting?