Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626339 times)

New poll, free discussion question included.

Discuss.

There is no Spyro in the poll :o

The edit poll thing is really glitchy, some item always seems to get dropped.

Name: Renousim

BL_ID: 16596

Previous administration experience: Brickitect and Sket's server

Who recommends you?: Kimon, Frontrox

Why should I accept you?:

I want to be an admin on Pecon7's server because mostly I would like to help with buildings and maybe eventing, I enjoy helping people as an Admin on a server because it just makes me feel good. My friends have seen what I've built and say it is good, Two of them are The Brighter Dark and Brickitect. The server has gave me lots of entertainment, So I want to make it so others can get entertainment from it without any trouble. If there is a problem or something is broken in the build, I would be happy to fix it to make sure the gameplay is good for the players. If an admin is needed on the server you can PM me and if I am on my computer I would be happy to go and fix the problem. I really hope I get to be an Admin on the server ;)

Timezone/Region: Central
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 08:49:00 PM by Renousim »

Badspot needs a knock back resistance because its impossible for him to reach his targets in some occasions

Badspot needs a knock back resistance because its impossible for him to reach his targets in some occasions
Buffed his mass on the test server but it weakened his ability to shockwave jump. Guess I'll have to fiddle with it more.

Buffed his mass on the test server but it weakened his ability to shockwave jump. Guess I'll have to fiddle with it more.
Hmm, okay then

You should add a little more air control

Meanwhile...

« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 01:03:54 AM by Fastlex »

Im suprised badspot has most votes right now while I struggle to play him against the akimbo runners

I had lots of fun with Badspot with him in Bedroom. I win with him every time, however, kompressor seemed to steal my skills when it came to the hanger

Im suprised badspot has most votes right now while I struggle to play him against the akimbo runners
I'm surprised Mocheeze has any votes right now.

Who the hell is voting Badspot???

He's a horrible boss! He's just a slower Ephialtes!

Who the hell is voting Badspot???

He's a horrible boss! He's just a slower Ephialtes!
yeah he is slow, but he has a destructo wand and 1000x more health

yeah he is slow, but he has a destructo wand and 1000x more health

That means nothing when you're up against CBS or a Scout/Infiltrator with Guns Akimbo.