Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630067 times)

Name: Kevorkian
BL_ID: 101299
Previous administration experience: TheNinjer's Server Panquake's Server
Who recommends you?: TheNinjer  Count
Why should I accept you?: Honestly, I dont THINK you should Accept me. But in truth it is entirely on what you think. I only apply here in hopes i can improve the overall Fun/Quality of your Server.
Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

Here is the video again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXd9iGkkWgw
You actually took Pecon's song suggestion... Somehow I get an "amateurish" impression wherever I see that music used.

just a note, but Oktoberfest is abbreviated DOF

And the runner replacement class was decided on a while ago and has progress into it.

Holy stuff really? Someone told me it wasn't being removed because noone had ideas, glad to know you guys have it already set, thanks for the heads up.

Someone told me it wasn't being removed because noone had ideas
What the hell, that person didn't payed attention to the poll I'm assuming

The fade out is way too quickly, you should have it slowly fade out or make it a bit longer so the video only has about a second or less of no music at the end.

You actually took Pecon's song suggestion... Somehow I get an "amateurish" impression wherever I see that music used.
Was I not suppose to use it?

I was half joking when I sent it. It's not a bad song, it's just...

Lol, I must be very gullible.

Anyway, what song should I really use that would actually fit for the video? (There can be more than 1 song, I could just make it gameplay for each boss)

Inappropriate for this purpose. But I don't think the music is the biggest problem so much as the format of it as a whole. Just going down the list of bosses and classes becomes outdated as soon as we change our roster, and when all the clips are from the same map, it stops representing the server well when we're using a different one. I'd focus on capturing the gameplay and mechanics of the server rather than the classes, and maybe occasionally focus on some of the bosses.

are people talking about video production?

brb getting right on it

Lol, I must be very gullible.

Anyway, what song should I really use that would actually fit for the video? (There can be more than 1 song, I could just make it gameplay for each boss)
Fake Red Shoes, then The Tempest, perhaps The Executioner as well

Inappropriate for this purpose. But I don't think the music is the biggest problem so much as the format of it as a whole. Just going down the list of bosses and classes becomes outdated as soon as we change our roster, and when all the clips are from the same map, it stops representing the server well when we're using a different one. I'd focus on capturing the gameplay and mechanics of the server rather than the classes, and maybe occasionally focus on some of the bosses.
do i still get to keep my 5 scenes?

are people talking about video production?

brb getting right on it
I'm sure anything you make will be a masterpiece, lol.

Fake Red Shoes, then The Tempest, perhaps The Executioner as well
I see the Umineko music is taking well. Or perhaps it's just because they're new to the song list. Maybe we should add a few more.

do i still get to keep my 5 scenes?
Why are you asking me? I'm just giving my input and suggestions. Whole thing is still up to Visolator as far as I'm concerned.