Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604765 times)

Can I ask why? Don't need an admin on 24/7.

Used to be. But between actually getting to sleep and other stuff stressing me out more than usual, I've lost a fair bit of interest.
I just don't like the idea of a server being left without a admin when there was around 10 players or 12.

i stay up late sometimes, but i have lots of things on my agenda now.
also, we dont need admins on if there are at least 2 players on. i dont see why we would absolutely need to have admins at that much players, because thats kind of ridiculous.
Well I have no idea if it was because it was a weekend or not, but there was around 10-12 people on at 3:00 AM PST.

I just don't like the idea of a server being left without a admin when there was around 10 players or 12.
Well I have no idea if it was because it was a weekend or not, but there was around 10-12 people on at 3:00 AM PST.
theres why, youre in a different timezone than everyone else. for est, it wouldve been 7 am instead of 3

Most of the time I'm on, it's nighttime in the US. I can verify that the server loses a sense of maturity then, to say the least.

Congrats, Aquarus.
Just another example of how brutal the application process is.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:14:19 PM by Mr Queeba »

Combustion Man is OP
Its ok, he will probably be slow and heavy and the charge will take longer once he's publicly available.

Remember how sky captain was pre-release?

Its ok, he will probably be slow and heavy and the charge will take longer once he's publicly available.

Remember how sky captain was pre-release?
unless i havent been made aware, ive heard that combustion man was spider_'s boss only

unless i havent been made aware, ive heard that combustion man was spider_'s boss only
Really? Oh damn, I got my hopes up too soon.

Edit: Found a nasty bug, if your MG Turret gets destroyed while your remotely controlling it, it kills your client object.
Only solution was to disconnect and reconnect.

Also someone said /toggleboss was not working.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 09:03:38 PM by ZERØ »

Really? Oh damn, I got my hopes up too soon.

Edit: Found a nasty bug, if your MG Turret gets destroyed while your remotely controlling it, it kills your client object.
Only solution was to disconnect and reconnect.

Also someone said /toggleboss was not working.
That sentry bug has been here for a while. How many people were on the serv? /toggleboss doesnt well with a small playercount

That sentry bug has been here for a while. How many people were on the serv? /toggleboss doesnt well with a small playercount
Around 7-8 people when I was on.

It makes sense now that I think about it.

Putting all the info an a brick sounds like its not doing very well, why not have a big wall of text in front of the class selection area using print bricks?

It would be like a giant whiteboard that we could write events or information on and everyone would see it regardless.

Putting all the info an a brick sounds like its not doing very well, why not have a big wall of text in front of the class selection area using print bricks?

It would be like a giant whiteboard that we could write events or information on and everyone would see it regardless.

Not many would read a giant wall of text. It would be easily ignored. Just like the rule brick is ignored, being used for the sole purpose of gaining a boss coin.

Not many would read a giant wall of text. It would be easily ignored. Just like the rule brick is ignored, being used for the sole purpose of gaining a boss coin.
This is sad but funny at the same time... but its really sad.

damnit, I was too late to the party
it didn't let me submit my application :c

I have recorded footage of Combustion man but I don't have a youtube and it was recorded with a bad program and has no sound.

This is sad but funny at the same time... but its really sad.

Was tired last night. I should also add that we do have a /news command that pops up every time someone joins the server, telling them things such as accepting a new admin/balance changes, etc. Forgot about it for a moment there.