Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624859 times)

After playing for about 5 minutes, I've already came up with an abundance of suggestions, which are usually not taken account for.

1. Medusa: Literally the head boss of delaying rounds, her normal damage is so garbage, and has crap utility, she's forced to delay the round and easily kill people using unavoidable traps that regen health. I'd suggest reducing base size and health, and giving her a better form of constant damage.

2. Rocketmen: After the nerf, i've found playing rocketman so boring, because his main form of mobility was reduced to a crap amount, and does pure damage now. I'd suggest nerfing the damage a bit, for a tiny amount of extra blast, but not as much as before. Also not being able to self blast yourself while under the buff of a scientist shield or medic's ubercharge is stupid.

3. Bosses in general: Most bosses right now have no reliable form of mobility, if being hard slowed or forgeted by blast damage, and most bosses that are atleast somewhat decent right now are close range bosses, that will get dumpster'd by any most of "Same Class" damage strategies, such as rocketman, overweight, and firebug. I'd suggest giving bosses better mobility and health in exchange for damage, because right now, normals can super easily kite most bosses.

4. Tag: Super boring round that's basically a waste of 5 minutes. Consists of running around kiting people without actually putting any effort into the game except pressing arrow keys and hiding. I suggest removing this, for obvious reasons.
5. Ephiliaties
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:13:20 AM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:28:08 AM by cooolguy32 »

I think the server is trying to haunt me.

How about an increase of the Chaos rounds, those are fun

I think the server is trying to haunt me.
has it sent gorillas yet

When Redconer is boss there should be a chance of special round of gorillas

wipe this meme from the face of the earth
no this was a thing before the meme was created