Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604181 times)

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but what is Sky Captain from?
He's from a game called Future Cop: LAPD

Which bosses are from other sources, and where are they from?
f.e. Sky Captain from Future Cop: LAPD

Penthesilea(?) was an amazon queen in Greek mythology, Dark Samus is obviously from Metroid Prime, don't honestly know which one it's based off of though. Medusa was between being based on the myth of Medusa or some anime which is why she's got her look and isn't a snake or something. Would have to ask Jetz because I just woke up and don't remember the details. William was from Code Lyoko, Kaje's just in his second stage, the rest are obvious but I didn't find out about Sirica.

Edit: ah, Kirby. Right. Forgot about that.

Medusa is from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Medusa is from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
Fate/Stay Night, actually. Umineko's the other Japanese thing we take all the good music from. I think Pecon once called them the same thing, which they definitely aren't. Both got terrible anime adaptations by the same studio, and both are about equally grounded in reality, but other than that they're two different things.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:08:33 AM by -Jetz- »

No tag please, i hate this mode.

Time for another question. What would Pentheselia, Kaje, Badspot, Rotondo, and even old Ephi and Mocheeze be named if they weren't named after an admin/creator of Blockland?

badspot: fat "big-wand" joe
ephialtes: shockingly high
rotondo: everybody
mocheeze: spooky ghost man
kaje: that one robot from the terminator

penthesilia is an amazonian goddess, nothing to do with bl

Spearzilla.

badspot: fat "big-wand" joe
ephialtes: shockingly high
rotondo: everybody
mocheeze: spooky ghost man
kaje: that one robot from the terminator

isn't she also named after one of the moderators/creators of blockland?

isn't she also named after one of the moderators/creators of blockland?
no.

On top of that, Mocheeze and Kaje were neither moderators or creators of Blockland. Mocheeze was just a beta tester who died in a ballooning accident and Kaje was a prevalent modder.

If your reading this pecon...I..feel sorry for the fact that there are a lack of donations; you don't have that much server time up, and it costs 20 dollars to keep it for a month.

If your reading this pecon...I..feel sorry for the fact that there are a lack of donations; you don't have that much server time up, and it costs 20 dollars to keep it for a month.

GD, has it gotten that bad?