Author Topic: Interior Problem  (Read 9736 times)

I made the bedroom small (and all the other parts of the map small) and i saved it, pakaged it, and the Interior disserpeared.

Before this happened to me so i put it back and it worked, but i did that this time but it dissapeared again.

Down below there is 2 pictures of the map with the interior and one without the interior.

~K3k0m@n

Make sure you are referencing the interior in the .mis! Also, resizing interiors in mission editor is a bit glitchy so take this into consideration.

i did save the .mis with the bedroom interior in (if that is what you ment)

What I've noticed is that the lighting and fog in the bedroom goes apestuff when you resize it, and it loses collision.

I've had problems resizing most interiors, the worst of which was probably downscaling a small town - causing it to lose visibility upon approach.

that the lighting and fog in the bedroom goes apestuff when you resize it,
I know how to fix that.

it loses collision.
Dosent happen to me (i only rezised it to 0.2 0.2 0.2)

downscaling - causing it to lose visibility upon approach.

As I said here, this has happened to me also and is just a glitch that Torque promotes. I got around this by re-sizing the interior in Constructor instead, that's the only solution I could find. Now that the Bedroom interior file has been released to the public, this would be possible.

I know how to fix that.
Dosent happen to me (i only rezised it to 0.2 0.2 0.2)
How do you know that if it disappears. And relighting the scene does not fix it.

Same prob here but nothing major for me.

I got it to work, sorta.  I simply resized it to "0.1 0.1 0.1" via text editor and the .mis file.  Then I went in and changed the visibility settings in ME.  Otherwise it would look like this:

It looked pretty good, you'd have to go in and move/resize a few other pieces.  But I got around the dissapearing part.

But then this happened.

It only happened by the window sill, and only when you faced a certain direction.  Much like the dissapearing ghost brick glitch I often get.

I'm guessing that if you resized everything, moved it, and maybe turn terrain visibility inside of the interior on, it might work.  Good Luck.

It worked!

Not locking incase it happenes again.

Gotta love the Torque Game Engine.

Gotta love the Torque Game Engine.

Slicing interiors is really pissing me off right now. Whenever I export an interior, the last slice I made features an invisible face.

Slicing interiors is really pissing me off right now. Whenever I export an interior, the last slice I made features an invisible face.

We've all been there. What I wouldn't give for a more stable version of TC.

We've all been there. What I wouldn't give for a more stable version of TC.

And that is why we, the next generation, must rise up and make a difference in the world of technology we live in.