Author Topic: Ephialtes and the Magical Fiber Plant  (Read 4064 times)

It was a calm day. Ephialtes, a strange woman with short blonde hair was quietly playing a harmonica while chilling at the Port Town docks. His left foot was hanging from the edge of the jetty a few metres above the water. His eyes were closed in an attempt to not be distracted by the days flow of heavy Nooblings that were spawning upon on the pier. One such Noobling was being particularly loud, though.
Ephi's eyes snapped open when the voice of the stranger became closer and almost inside his ears. His voice was horrid, it pierced the insides of your skull. The harmonica playing came to a halt as Ephi jumped up in a swift movement only the likes of Curse himself could've followed. "...but how do I script for this game? I want to be able to spy on people and track treasure..."
Ephi looked at the ground and smondayed, clenching his fists. "Koleth, meet me at the warehouse." He boomed across the lands. Ephi then bolted forward, ran up the side of a wall and rebounded, doing a smooth back-flip before throwing his hook at the corner of a nearby building. He swung around on top of the roof in a quick motion; Faustin simply sat on a building with his head slightly facing away from Ephi.
The Noobling followed...sort of. He stumbled to a building, used his hands to climb halfway before falling down flat on his face causing a nearby Rudyman to laugh. He tried again, jumping and throwing the hook towards the top of the building. It held in place but his aim was slightly off. The Noob swung sideways up the building, scraping his arm on the stoned walls causing friction, ultimately slowing him down.
He struggled to vault up onto the roof and then sprinted towards the direction Ephi had gone. He raced over the roof tiles before shrinking next to a wall, his ear was pressed against it. The Noobling could hear voices inside. "...here Koleth. Take this special script that allows you to become invisible and track treasure..." It was Ephi's voice. A new voice answered in gratitude as Ephi told him his secrets. The new voice had a slight Canadian twist, and was definitely deeper than Ephi's. The voice sounded insecure however, like an autistic person trying to get over his social barriers and ordering his life skills logically. That was the first time I met Koleth, and that Noobling, is me.

Shortly after the incident, I took the script that Ephi "gave" Koleth which was rigged with a password hacker. Ephialtes took control of my accounts and attempted to destroy me in all possible ways. Now you know why he hates me, because I asked him how to script. Oh, this isn't a sympathy post mods, I made a cool story out of it too.

Has anyone got any age of time stories now the game is dead?

P.S. You're wondering about the magical fiber? I lied.

The harmonica playing came to a halt as Ephi jumped up in a swift movement only the likes of Curse himself could've followed.

True, true.

I have a story

Once upon a time this noob saw pecano hooking with the moa scripts he had received from crazycow or something like that - and thought to himself, hey he is pretty good, but I can do better. Later, the noob became the best hooker/hookuser (hehuehe he said hooker -.-) and killed everyone in the wild, basically he mastered the game. He trolled, successfully and made people like darksilence rage because he was so good at combat, being accused of aimbotting, daily. The end.

Once upon a time this noob saw pecano hooking with the moa scripts he had received from crazycow or something like that - and thought to himself, hey he is pretty good, but I can do better. Later, the noob became the best hooker/hookuser (hehuehe he said hooker -.-) and killed everyone in the wild, basically he mastered the game. He trolled, successfully and made people like darksilence rage because he was so good at combat, being accused of aimbotting, daily. The end.
And his name was Porto.

*trollface*

No, his name was Curse, nice guess jetz!

No, his name was Curse, nice guess jetz!
I think you missed the joke.