Author Topic: Wurm Online | [01:25:01] You mine some rock shards.  (Read 57769 times)

[21:24:07] <Feepert> im gay also right now im lusting for some weiner

it has a timestamp, it must be real!!!
edit: whole thing wont fit in thread title, had to take out timestamp. so its now fake

[20:08:02] <Feepert> i rejoined so i could make it my personal mission to gather 1000 dirt and drop it in the BL villiage

your right, im going to do it

I had my skills reset for doing something similar to that, feep. You used to be able to drop a cart full of dirt next to a fence and it would just disappear because of the slope restriction.

feep is gaay

haaaaa

wait what am I saying

[23:22:18] <Bob> jacobs entire family has obviously suffered through generations of inbreeding since he lacks the mental capacity to form a constructive criticism of my character so I will let that one slide.

well I just had a whole bowl of sugar so yeah weeeeeeeeeee

finally sat my ass down and got 30 masonry, now we can start on the real buildings for the BL village

Finally making a forge for us.

Edit: Done.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:03:51 AM by star9578 »

Me and Ast are power building in our village.
Finished all the fences and stone walls that weren't done then set up all the plans for my house and finished two walls already.

Feels good

server down? I cant connect

connected.

Tokkenvil looks amazing now. We've got four houses.

2x3+1x1. 6x6, 2x3+1x1, 2x2.

tons of storage, a farm, archery range, soon training dummies, huge water tubs so we dont have to get water*currently building these*

and soon tall stone walls with a palisade gate
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 07:19:27 AM by Feep »

waddup TOKKENVIL

thats a fancy 4 houses you have dere

that person on the right is quite the stylish fellow, him and his hammer and all.