YoungRotations's DJ

Author Topic: YoungRotations's DJ  (Read 16038 times)

YOUNGROTATIONS'S DJ

Yep YoungRotations made a DJ as some of you may know.

Yeah its pretty sick, but Its a lot better when you see the actual thing. And if you do, its kind of hard to believe he's controlling every button, which has roughly 120 buttons! Man, I don't know how he does it so fast. He can manipulate 125 buttons so easily.

And Thanks to Pablo for filming our Trailer!
Here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnTcLXTfQvs

Credits:
YoungRotations/Robin Ihoodl - Building the Stage, Doing the DJ
Phantom Knight - Building the YoungRotations DNB Arena (Will be unveiled on Friday)
Big Brother - Always there for eventing advice
Tomaz - Building BlockFest
Uxie - Animations, Camera, And other stuff.
Pablo - Filming the trailer, dancing for the show!

Donate for Young's dedi servers of this!

Kalphiter's a richard who changed his mind about us having this in the new years party claiming it "doesnt fit".
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 07:27:37 PM by Uxie »

Credits:
YoungRotations/Robin Ihoodl/deadmau5 imposter that riled up the community - Building the Stage, Doing the DJ

yeh cool.

I've changed you know, That was a while back and i've stopped doing all that stuff, You don't have to remind me every god dahm topic Tom.

There's going to be a Blockland concert?

There's going to be a Blockland concert?

Yep, I could give you a little performance if you like, Do you have IRC? and if so what's your name

Yep, I could give you a little performance if you like, Do you have IRC? and if so what's your name

Well right now I'm in a sticky situation with my Blockland, because I lost my key and you have to re-enter the key in v20.
But I should get it back in time for the 9th. If you have a video that would be great.

you seem to be extremely confused about what part of speech "dj" is.

I will actually be "DJ"ing, I will be mixing songs live, with sound packs i will make, Looped songs that i'll put together, And at the end i will be playing deadmau5 - Strobe with keys on the piano pack.

i don't really know how that's relevant to my post but okay good job.

you know what, i have so much time after i quit BiT i might aswell participate in this event.

see you on the new years' party?

you know what, i have so much time after i quit BiT i might aswell participate in this event.

see you on the new years' party?

As long as you stop bringing that whole thing up, Please.. You do this most topics that are made for me.

Does anyone want to help out with some finishing touches? If so post your in-game name.

You do this most topics that are made for me.

SeventhSandwich does that too, fyi.

I will actually be "DJ"ing, I will be mixing songs live, with sound packs i will make, Looped songs that i'll put together, And at the end i will be playing deadmau5 - Strobe with keys on the piano pack.

You can't "DJ" in Blockland.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:44:10 AM by MrLoL »