YoungRotations's DJ

Author Topic: YoungRotations's DJ  (Read 16041 times)

You can't "DJ" in Blockland.
Well guess what. YoungRotations just did.

light show =/= "dj-ing" (i'm sure there's a proper verb for this but raelly i don't feel like finding it)

light show =/= "dj-ing" (i'm sure there's a proper verb for this but raelly i don't feel like finding it)

it really isn't a verb.

it really isn't a verb.
good call. there's probably some word somewhere in the world though that serves the purpose of the word "dj-ing" without sounding silly.

Maybe a pro singer there...

good call. there's probably some word somewhere in the world though that serves the purpose of the word "dj-ing" without sounding silly.

was just googling it up, technically dj is an acronym.

disc jockeying is what you are looking for.

well yeah it's an acronym, i guess that's a given, but it's quickly become used as a normal word. .-.
anyway disc jokeying is correct, but i guess it kind of defeats the purpose of having an acronym.

Taboo its both. Were putting music ingame and he can mix them.

oh i loved this server
even if it was in my alt

Heres 2 photos of the W.I.P YoungRotations Drum 'n' Bass Arena, this is just the front room but it's not finished, This leads to 2 hallways, The right is to get onto the dance floor, And left is the V.I.P Balconys.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
fu.

As Pablo is singer/Dancer for the friday show!