Author Topic: Earthbound Kraken  (Read 4172 times)

Just something for anyone who's ever played the great game Earthbound.

The Kraken was probably one of my favorite bosses.

And for those of you who haven't played Earthbound ,no, it's not supposed to look like an octopus.

Where can I play this game?
Sounds interesting.

Sounds interesting.

This thread would probably be deleted if we started talking about ROMS. So I can't really tell you.

It's a great RPG if you ever get sick of the generic mideivel theme most other RPGs follow.

Dude, you've never played Earthbound?  Shame on you, shame on you.

Sounds interesting.

This thread would probably be deleted if we started talking about ROMS. So I can't really tell you.

It's a great RPG if you ever get sick of the generic mideivel theme most other RPGs follow.

Mind telling me which console than?
I'll do the rest.
Thanks.
Cool sprite btw.

SNES

And the funny thing is I hate it when people use other people's sprites for stuff but this is just a copy I traced from the original myself so whatever.

Lmao, how could you not know what Earthbound is? Are you 12?

Lol Partizan doesn't know what Earthbound is. <3 Earthbound.

Woah! How did you make such stunning pixel art? If only if there were thousands of websites which provided free access to these stunning creations...

Woah! How did you make such stunning pixel art? If only if there were thousands of websites which provided free access to these stunning creations...

I actually do think sprites are waaay too easy to use, take nearly no effort and that sprite "authors" don't deserve any of the praise they get daily but I was just friggin boreddd.

:(

Quote made it into the picture :D

What is Earthbound? I got the SNES about the time it was old and SEGA was new.

I know Earthbound from Super Smash Bros. Melee, i thought it was like kraid or what ever his name is, i got his trophy and it says he's from the game Earthbound, we've got almost every trophy, we're only missing the Celebi trophy, we got every possible thing unlocked (except the nintendo event trophies and other ones its not really possible to get)

Woohoo! It's KRAKEN BASHING TIME!

Hey, can you manage to make the Kraken in Magicant? I forgot it's name, and it's the one that drops the gutsy bat..

Get the snes emulator its free i think cause i got it. It emulates a super nintendo so you can play the nintendo games on your computer. I've bin playing the Donkey Kong Countries lately.