Poll

Random questions

Do you think I should start over on a dif clan?
1 (9.1%)
Should I post more often?
0 (0%)
Should I build more maps more often?
1 (9.1%)
Should we update and have meetings more often?
2 (18.2%)
Do you like pie?
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: The new Clan; TUKC  (Read 2866 times)

Recently I have made a new clan which I  wish to present to the Blockland Forum.

The clan name is TUKC, The Ultimate Knifing Clan. Of course, what we are is a community, of knifing.

The founders of this clan is Yellowlord (BL_ID:22603) and I, Jakob (BL_ID: 14941)

Our clan helps people, encourages, and makes people happy. Right now I have a little system, and I need your help to bring it up.
We have levels on knifing, and even levels on your trust. We watch over every single of our members to see what they are worth, if we see that they are very good, they get promotions.
TUKC is still a work in progress, but hopefully it will grow to a great community, I just need you to join.
http://tukcforum.createaforum.com

I reccomend you join. Our server will be up after a few days from this post, and I hope that you join. Plans are still to be made, and even we still have updates and modifications. Once again, I inform you, we are watching you, so don't feel left out. The better you act, the more we will keep an eye on you.

Etc things.

Our server admins never abuse. And they are mature. IF you are look forward into helping us in an administrator way, or moderation, you need to be mature, trustworthy, and reliable.

This topic will be updated and modified. And once again for the third time, I ask you to join. I'm simply pleading you.
Yes I know of TKE, and I do not want to mock them down. I used to be in TKE myself. Together TKE and TUKC can be great clans, from you.

IF you know me, you may know that I have been doing things unmature and other of the sort. I inform you that I have changed a lot after meeting with Yellowlord. And please forgive me.
TUKC The Community of Knifing.

http://tukcforum.createaforum.com

i saw TUKC
I instantly knew
"The Ultimate Knifing Clan"
Unorginal name.
Poor layout.
:|

You know, this isn't all that stupid.

I'm sorry I don't have a format, this is still work in progress.

I'm sorry I don't have a format, this is still work in progress.
You can use Photoshop or something like that, I forgot one of the photo making/editing programs, but it starts with a G.

You can use Photoshop or something like that, I forgot one of the photo making/editing programs, but it starts with a G.
Gimp
Paint.net.
SumoPaint----That's literally Photoshop online, to an extent.

Gimp
Paint.net.
SumoPaint----That's literally Photoshop online, to an extent.
Ah yes Gimp, thanks.

I have Photoshop and Indesign, and I don't really know how to use Gimp... so yeah.

err How do i join?
Nice two-month-bump.

Why didn't you just go to this instead?