Author Topic: pushbroom funnel :D  (Read 2338 times)

heres a pushbroom challenge that i whipped up in 15 mins its a big pit or funnel :D

Reminds me of my giant tunne....*cries*.

I remember that! Looks like a juicer.

Reminds me of my giant tunne....*cries*.

I think i reamber that. RTB right?

Looks pretty fun! You should make a fatal brick under the fire. The goal IS to push  someone into the pit right?

Looks pretty fun! You should make a fatal brick under the fire. The goal IS to push  someone into the pit right?

Ghoul do oyu even play the game?

if so you whould know thats a high enough drop to kill you!

It'd make sense to trap them in there would it not? Spending time in a weird room unable to get up is a fate worse than death.

so... you push them down the tunnel?

No, you push them up it and hope they escape.

Ghoul do oyu even play the game?

if so you whould know thats a high enough drop to kill you!

You should know that since my rank is not Blockhead, I obviously bought the game and play it, otherwise I wouldn't have an account on the forums. As for the build, I sudgested the fatal brick because the fire would burn you (to death possibly) if the fall didn't kill you. I'm just giving ideas so you don't need to go complaining about my post. There may be no point to the fatal brick, but it's just for fun.

R.I.P. Stoars tunnel. D:

I miss that thing, it was fun.  :cookieMonster:

No, you push them up it and hope they escape.
it all makes perfect sense now!

the fall damage takes care of them