11 (25%)
No
3 (6.8%)
Probably
22 (50%)
Probably Not
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Christmas pack  (Read 1644 times)

Hanukkah would also be nice

-snip-

Most of the Christmas content suggested really does not pertain to religion as much as a menorah would, nor do as many people celebrate Hanukkah. A pack with a menorah and (spin-able) dreidel would be neat, though.

That would be awesome... i hope badspot makes a christmas pack! You never know...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:32:16 PM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »

It's so sad because I saw this on Crown's server:

And then I saw that it is just an item with invisible bricks around it ):

its the 9th of dec. we would have seen something by now.

Hopefully Badspot makes a christmas themed avatar decal-pack. I have been searching forever for some but never had any luck.

Hopefully he makes one catering to the community as a whole and not just a section of it, if at all. :panda:

Hopefully he makes one catering to the community as a whole and not just a section of it, if at all. :panda:

Are you Jewish? Sorry lol, there are just a ton of hints pointing to that conclusion.

well Christmas trees should be built you lazy people lol
props should only exist for like small gift-bricks/ maybe a santa hat. hat

maybe a santa hat.
Do you mean another hat to add to your avatar? I would love that, and yes maybe even a Christmas themed map, and a snowball item would be nice (I know these are already made, but it would be nice if it was default) and Presents, Snowmen, are all things I would accept.

Are you Jewish? Sorry lol, there are just a ton of hints pointing to that conclusion.

Mom's side, Dad side is Christian. I just want false equality, best we'll ever have. :nes:

Mom's side, Dad side is Christian. I just want false equality, best we'll ever have. :nes:
cool, I'm a christian, but I'm also 1/16 Jewish

(and by that I mean that Jews usually only marry other Jews. So it's become a race of it's own. But even if you don't think it's a race, many still consider Judaism to be one, as well as a religion.)