Author Topic: McDonalds Tea Replica.  (Read 1808 times)

I'm extremely addicted to McDonalds tea. I need some. All day every day. Where can I find a replica I can make at home.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:47:18 PM by Edman »

oh man mcdonalds tea is a gateway drug please stop before you hurt everyone you hold dear

Tell it to stop being addicted to you.He modified his first post.

I like it too, but just so everyone knows, McDonalds did NOT invent Sweet Iced Tea, I've been to many restaurants in Florida with it (before McDonalds had it).
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:51:23 PM by BlockoCrafter »

A replica of McDonalds tea.....
Poop in a sock?

Well stop drinking it. You do not "need" it as it is just another worldly possession that in all reality you just waste your money on.

Well stop drinking it. You do not "need" it as it is just another worldly possession that in all reality you just waste your money on.

You're a loving idiot

addendumb: i robot. who needs friends. friends = worldly possession = not need, if my calculations are correct. beep boop beep

You're a loving idiot

MY MOM JUST BROUGHT ME SOME ASKHKAWLRA"WSDROAWDSADW{:
n

You're a loving idiot

Is that supposed to be offensive? If so it's not. I should also mention that, that was completely unnecessary for you to say that. It all shows that you are just another high-pride stuck up handicap that thinks he his better than most. Sad really.

addendumb: i robot. who needs friends. friends = worldly possession = not need, if my calculations are correct. beep boop beep

Well apparently they are very off. A possession is something you own, a more physical object that you hold dearly and you tend to spend most of your time/money on it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:54:45 PM by Nom|Aplem|Nom »

Is that supposed to be offensive? If so it's not. I should also mention that, that was completely unnecessary for you to say that. It all shows that you are just another high-pride stuck up handicap that thinks he his better than most. Sad really.

Well apparently they are very off. A possession is something you own, a more physical object that you hold dearly and you tend to spend most of your time/money on it.

wowe, you smart. pleas help with mathf homowork.

The solution to liking something more than usual is not to stop drinking it because it's a worldly possession, smart one.

SINCE WHEN DID MCDONALDS HAVE TEA D:
!