Author Topic: Garett-Total Badmin  (Read 2131 times)

So On Crowbars Server We Are Playing His Medieval Rpg And Then Garett Starts Teleporting To Players And Killing Them With Guns And Modern Weapons When Only Medieval Items Are Allowed. And Also He Starts Destructo Wanding Things Without Permission: These Pictures Arent Completely Clear But The Point Is He Was Badmining.

Wow That Sure Is A Lot Of Proof

Yep Your Sarcasm Will Really Help
Why Are You Capitalizing Every Word Gaaaaaah

and the pictures don't really show anything, he is in the first image with a destructo wand tho

Why Do You Talk Like This Just Wondering It Really Hurts To Mock You When I Have To Press So Many Extra Keys

Thanks I Will Be Sure To Ban Him From My Server.

Second image appears to show the admin admin-wanding the OP, as far as I can tell

Thanks I Will Be Sure To Ban Him From My Server.

That's My Joke You Prick

What the... Garett from mega 64 doing such a thing?! I gotta report Mega64 for trolling... I cant believe the internet sometimes!!

Was it a Medieval RPG or a Medieval RP?

Just wondering in case you just put RPG, when it was just an RP.

Roleplays usually contain angry children who get brown town and want to be a Demi-God character.

I Like How Everyone Is Typing Like Him But He Isn't Getting Why He Shouldn't Type Like This.

This is my typical response/stereotype regarding badmins:

Badmin: i gunz baen u, xAeloz!!!1!
Xalos: Oh yeah? Well, I exercise USER POWER!
[Xalos has left the server.]
Badmin: FUXING NOB!!!11!! nao i caent baen dat mroin

Was it a Medieval RPG or a Medieval RP?

Just wondering in. case you just put RPG, when it was just an RP.

Roleplays usually contain angry children who get brown town and want to be a Demi-God character.
Sorry Meant Rp.

Also Heres Some More Pictures.

The only proof you have is him holding a D-wand, and still that doesn't prove anything. Admins take out D-wands all the time, a build was probably somehow bad or not following the rules.