Blockland Ad (Created by yours truly)

Author Topic: Blockland Ad (Created by yours truly)  (Read 1431 times)

This is a VERY simple ad I made in Photoshop for Blockland.

I know putting the price in an advertisement is not an effective way to get clicks, I only put that because I could not decide on what else to put. Any suggestions?

(Dear Badspot, If you are reading this feel free to use the ad (even though you can make better ones), no credit is necessary.

This is a VERY simple ad I made in Photoshop for Blockland.
Yes, it is.

You shouldn't advertise the price as to the product

isn't it $19.95

it's okay but might i suggest using the newer blockland thingy

Few things, this goes in creativity, and it is way to simple.

I know, I saved the ad as a PSD file so I can edit it whenever I want. I will try and make one similar and the same size as Badspot's ads so he can actually run it.

Maybe Badspot should have an ad creating contest. :D

Pretty good. This goes in creativity I think.

Add in free monthly membership, it's the only way to attract people these days.

Nice to see that people wish for badspot to make some more money on blockland than he does now :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 04:52:17 AM by soba »

Nice to see that people wish for badspot to make some more money on blockland than he does now :)

Badspot should start his own Evony advertising campaign.

But instead of a realistic hot girl it's just a blockland plastic minifig with the female face.

I had no idea there was a creativity forum, I saw gallery first and so posted it here. Thanks for the support and I honestly would make ads for Badspot any day for free, BL Pwns.

Whats going to happen to Blockland when Badspot gets too old? Who will carry it on?