Poll

You like the idea?

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Terra Terrain map  (Read 861 times)

After months of playing in Earth games, that are posted in Community Projects, I came with a new idea. Writing every day is boring, so why not re-make the Terra continents into a Blockland map? For wars, civilizations, empires?

Q: What will be used in the map?
The map will be flat, with some mountains. Covered with snow at the top. The map will have biomes, this will bring a smile to many faces of people.

Q: Will the map have cities?
No, you can build cities for your self.

Q: What biomes are in this map?
Snow regions, tropical regions, etc.

Q: When will you start at it?
Exactly now on 4:46, 15 December 2011 in Dutch time.

Ideas ARE welcome.

Map is done. Night version will be very soon underway.

I think Reactorworker done something like this long time ago, I think it died down/was removed. I like this idea.

LOL, before I posted I didn't even see the "Do you like this idea?" in the poll.

I think Reactorworker done something like this long time ago, I think it died down/was removed. I like this idea.

LOL, before I posted I didn't even see the "Do you like this idea?" in the poll.
Didn't he wanted to make the Terrain block in a sphere map? So it was like, walking on a planet? Anyways the map is done. I have set up a server. This is to roleplay the Earth game that can be found in Community Projects.

Looks cool, I like the textures and those tree shapes are really hot. Did you make them?

We have

and

(Ill add more when i find the other ones I have)

Looks cool, I like the textures and those tree shapes are really hot. Did you make them?
They were included in Torque Game Engine. If you purchase TGE, you will get three games as I remember it. Starter.fps, tutorial and race.fps. They were included in starter.fps game.