Poll

Already have a country?

Yes
10 (18.9%)
No
43 (81.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: [24/7] Earth 2.0 - Planet Terra RP  (Read 17199 times)

5 March 2001
Today: The military of Peekarica is planning to build a bunker near the military base.

It will be better if each country will start it's own website on Weebly. Sharing information like: Economic, capital, weaponry, culture, religion, etc.

I aprove this idea.

We just had a war against Cpone. We won.

We just had a war against Cpone. We won.
You should start a minigame when you are at war.

Pffff, noone in their right mind would join. At least if they aren't dedicated.
Which some are. -.-

open up a new place for a country and kick me out, I don't have time to maintain this

open up a new place for a country and kick me out, I don't have time to maintain this
Oh, Lol. Ant gave that land to Snickorz and Jacky.

March ?? 2001 - Multiple bomb detonations. - EDIT: KING'S PALACE HIT - EDIT2: THE KING IS DEAD

Today, a bomb struck the Kriegs Corp building. While noone died, it still is a terrible presentation of terrorism inside our beatiful country.

Edit: We received word that multiple other bombs detonated, one striking the KSU building and one striking the very palace of our King, Jeffrey Bronker. It is unknown if he survived or not.

Edit 2: THE KING IS DEAD.
His corpse was lying outside, lifeless. We express our dearest sorry to the family of the king. While it was uncertain which son will take over the throne, this now got a very serious problem, as both claimed the throne. We will keep you informed on the topic.

Ruhe In Frieden, euer Tod soll nicht vergessen werden.
Rest in Piece, your death shall never be forgotten.
Покойся с миром, ваша смерть не будет забыта.

Yes, I died. We will see what happens now. Read the blog. it's easier than to post all the stuff here.
Clicky here for the blog

Change the title to "The monarchy of Lundland". The current title sounds more like an organisation/newspaper than a country.

Change the title to "The monarchy of Lundland". The current title sounds more like an organisation/newspaper than a country.
It is intended to be that way. It's intended to be a free but state-funded newsletter.

Why do you visit this regularly, but not ours in Community Projects

Antares, I am dissapoint :(

Why do you visit this regularly, but not ours in Community Projects

Antares, I am dissapoint :(

Well, I for one don't like the idea of having to visit the forums for it. I like the idea of dropping in when I'm feeling like it.

Well, I for one don't like the idea of having to visit the forums for it. I like the idea of dropping in when I'm feeling like it.
...wat

I find it easier to hang around the server when I feel like it.
If I'd join the forum games, I'd have to check the thread every x hours, something I highly dislike.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:23:29 PM by Snick0rz »

1 July 2001
Today: President Antares will visit the funeral of the Lundland King.