Author Topic: I got braces yesterday ouch :c  (Read 1718 times)

They hurt for the first while. You get used to the forgetes.

I had the pallet expander. stuff sucked.

I had spacers in between my teeth. stuff SUCKED.

I've worn rubber bands for a year and a half. stuff sucks.

BEEN IN BRACES FOR LIKE THREE loving YEARS. stuff sucks and I'm pretty sure my orthodontists are somewhere on the spectrum.

Only, I can't eat Twix any more :c

lol I eat snickers and twix all the time, pce.

Caramel melts like nothing, as long as you don't stuff the entire bar into your mouth at once.

EVERYBODY.

Grab him, hold him down!
I'll get some chems and stuff to loosen his teeth!

Or I could alway's loosen them, (Crack's knuckle's,Just kidding ;D.)

Only, I can't eat Twix any more :c

I've eaten everything they tell us not to and chewed every type of gum I can get my hands on. Only like once or twice has this messed up my braces, which is fixed in ten minutes at my monthly tightening. Don't worry bro, you can still eat Twix.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 06:06:44 PM by Mega-Bear »

I've eaten everything they tell us not to and chewed every type of gum I can get my hands on. Only like once or twice has this messed up my braces, which is fixed in ten minutes at my montly tightening. Don't worry bro, you can still eat Twix.
You just can't eat those stupid caramel chew things. They're like glue man. But I didn't like them anyway.

Thats only when they are absolutely handicapped and eat things they are told not to.
Popcorn is actually okay to eat as long as you don't eat the kernels.

Anyways, your mouth'll get used to them in time. The inside of your mouth is going to bleed a bit until it gets used to the brackets.
But I'd suggest getting some oral wax and putting it on particularly annoying brackets/wires.

But I'd suggest getting some oral wax and putting it on particularly annoying brackets/wires.
This.

Cold sores aren't fun. :c