Poll

HOW?

Ik
11 (52.4%)
Idk
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: How do I make a weapon?  (Read 1100 times)

Heeelllpppp meeeee pleeeeaassseeee!  :cookieMonster:  :panda:  :cookieMonster:

Pleeaasee heelp meee! :sadpanda:

HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED LEARNING.? OR EVEN JUST SEARCHING?

How do I lear these things then?

I've seen this question so many times, i've lost my sympathy.
I started out writing this post with a step by step thing, but I realized people need to start doing stuff on their own.

Go look in The general Modification help, there's plenty of info for making weapons, some of it is even a few pages back which is a small price to pay for something that could be (potentially) big.

First, you need to learn how to script.

Next, learn how to model.

Finally, take these skills and combine them. Don't release your first add-on, though.

Quote from: Blockland FAQ
Q: How do I make my own add-ons?
A:
If you can't figure this out on your own you will never be able to do it.

-Noobish-
Have you even tried youtube...Or do you even know what youtube is?

Have you even tried youtube...Or do you even know what youtube is?

Do you know that there aren't any Blockland help videos on youtube?

You have to forward an email to the CIA asking them to file a weapon report. They will then authorize a clearing for your weapon, and give you a temporary model until you design the proper model for the weapon. Once done, you send in the model and they will translate it into a top secret code they have, and then give you a weapon template via email.

You then open your weapon topic and download a second copy of Blockland.

Once this is done, click on account group settings and uncheck 'default add-ons'.

Now your weapon should show up.

You have to forward an email to the CIA asking them to file a weapon report. They will then authorize a clearing for your weapon, and give you a temporary model until you design the proper model for the weapon. Once done, you send in the model and they will translate it into a top secret code they have, and then give you a weapon template via email.

You then open your weapon topic and download a second copy of Blockland.

Once this is done, click on account group settings and uncheck 'default add-ons'.

Now your weapon should show up.

i thot u delet systum32

i thot u delet systum32
No you type
while(true){}
In the console and it will bring up a weapon making menu.

I've seen this question so many times, i've lost my sympathy.
I started out writing this post with a step by step thing, but I realized people need to start doing stuff on their own.

Go look in The general Modification help, there's plenty of info for making weapons, some of it is even a few pages back which is a small price to pay for something that could be (potentially) big.

It's worse; He has a gay-bar spongebob as an avatar

My answer to these topics.

If you can't figure out how to do it yourself you will probably never be able to do it.