Author Topic: Adz - "I have pictures of a bot that is you being run over, I'm so tough!"  (Read 23598 times)

wowe

adz if yu don't stope bein stupi i will shoot!

omgg dont treaten him like tat!!!!!

I'm so tough?
Wtf there is only one picture of a bot being hit by a car you starfish.
and also if I am somehow a "forgettard".... nah why say it will only make things worse.
Well heres something to make you happier.
The topic is closed.
also, if you want me to post stuff NORMALY as you call it like You're and other words like that then why don't you get me something to teach me?
anyways like I said I closed the topic you find "handicapped" and here another picture to show it closed.
Now can you stop being mean to me? I have problems with life like most people do.
Nobody is being mean. This is how this forum goes. If you don't like it, leave.

I also have Asperger's and I know how to NOT act like a massive forgettard that just won't learn.

Asperger's is different from person to person.
Which is usually the case with psychical disabilities.

-snipr-
Its obviously not closed if there's still people posting in it.

my guesses:
hailing from the indeterminate regions of deviantart/furry underworld
age 9

Oh boy, he's messaging me again and does not realize it's only adding oil to the fire.

I lol'd.

I've laughed too.

Its his own fault for starting crap.

Oh boy, he's messaging me again and does not realize it's only adding oil to the fire.
But putting oil on a fire is how you put it out, right?

i hope you're being sarcastic

Adz is Forum handicap #2.

"You wanna put out an oil fire, Sir, you set off a bigger explosion right next to it. Sucks away the oxygen. Snuffs the flame."
~Captain Price, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, 'Contingency'

:cookieMonster:

Making A Bot Running It Over To Pretend Thats Someone Else Actually Proves He Flames Easily And Cant Do Things For Himself.

Double Post.
Quote from: Adz's Profile
Hello, I am Adz (Well now I am Adz927 Derp) . If you want to talk to me on Blockland I'd be happy to chat unless your gonna say stuff like "Your a friend" or "OMG YOUR NAME IS SPELT AIDZ" cause I will not be talking to stuff heads like that.
Thats all.
I barfed a little.

Hey guys, let's keep this threat alive.

Adz, ease your ego down a bit, man. Nobody wants to hear how awesome you think you are.