Author Topic: I just realized why I am now into music such as DnB, electronic, etc  (Read 1690 times)

It all started with a drum and bass band called Pendulum which then led on to artists and bands such as deadmau5, The Prodigy, etc. Now where I found out about Pendulum, well that was the Blockland forum. Back when I was younger I used to listen to things like rap, Linkin Park, etc because everybody around me did. Luckily I stumbled across this thread and almost immediately loved what I heard. Blockland Forums has saved me, thank you.

What is currently stuck in my head
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:03:07 AM by The Russian »

Saved you? From what? A genre of music? Anyway, that's cool. My dad used to listen to The Prodigy.

>lack of Daft Punk or any other good artist for that matter (except Pendelum I guess I like them, but deadmau5 doesn't make any more good songs in my opinion)

>:C

>lack of Daft Punk or any other good artist for that matter (except Pendelum I guess I like them, but deadmau5 doesn't make any more good songs in my opinion)

I love Daft Punk.
Saved you? From what? A genre of music? Anyway, that's cool. My dad used to listen to The Prodigy.
I consider rap to be the worst type of music, actually not even music but that's a different story.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:10:18 AM by The Russian »

what about any of the Lapfox "artists?"

what about any of the Lapfox "artists?"
I've never heard of that.

And you showed me Pendulum :3

I thank you for that.

I looked it up and I am disinclined to give it a chance but who knows. I would appreciate a link to a song you think I might like.
And you showed me Pendulum :3

I thank you for that.
Slam is the boss
Yus

I consider rap to be the worst type of music, actually not even music but that's a different story.
I like rap. :panda:

I like rap. :panda:
Cool. I don't hate all rap, the older ones seem to be a lot better IMO I just have my own reasons for hating the majority of rap.
why?
Mostly because of the furry art but I do understand that that doesn't really have an effect on the quality of the music so I am willing to listen to a song.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:20:45 AM by The Russian »