GTT Viano City [Updated 12/19/2011]

Poll

Is this map your favourite?

Yes
No

Author Topic: GTT Viano City [Updated 12/19/2011]  (Read 21403 times)

Even better in the finished product. You could even just make clever use of a fractal for the islands, guys.
:D

There is a lot of secret behind this image.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 07:08:21 PM by Antares »

Did the easter eggs come out yet?

Well I can't build on the hospital windows and why are the windows odd numbered instead of even?

This makes GSF look like the turds in my bowl

Well I can't build on the hospital windows and why are the windows odd numbered instead of even?
You are giving critic on everything. The height in Torque is different then in Blockland. Be happy that you can place doors in all buildings.

Right after I downloaded this virus pop ups started to show up on my screen. Then one more saying that I have a trojan. Finally, all my programs shut down. Do you know if this might be this file?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 04:11:12 PM by Funkadelic »

Right after I downloaded this virus pop ups started to show up on my screen. Then one more saying that I have a trojan. Finally, all my programs shut down. DO you know if this might be this file?
The file is VIRUS-free. There isn't any Windows program in it. Only .ter, .mis, .dml and texture files. Seems like you virus scanner was scanning the file.

Thought it was a lost map by GSF. But NOT DISAPPOINTED in this. Very nice work, Antares. I hope you make more, because this is truly something I would use a lot.

You are giving critic on everything. The height in Torque is different then in Blockland. Be happy that you can place doors in all buildings.

A regular 1x1 brick is 0.5x0.5x0.6 in constructor. Depending on your measurements you can make exact scale building replicas.

If you can get GTT Blocko Santos to have even more detail than Viano, I will be truly amazed! And the green "BS" Must stand for "Blocko Santos"

People keep crashing in my map, they say they can't load a model or something.

People keep crashing in my map, they say they can't load a model or something.
They must enable the download options.