Author Topic: happy birthday iban  (Read 6794 times)

i actually want to go visit iban and wonder what it would be like chilling with him IRL

of course i wouldnt tell him i am feep ๏̮͡๏)

Ant bitten deserve no mormon newt to my mom Midmun cannibals cunt.

Iban's mom, "Midmun" sounds like a real bitch.

Happy birthday I suppose.

I want to stab Iban with a spoon.

[im  g]http://i.imgur.com/FdlVZ.jpg[/img]

"that bitch deserves no mention next to my name *illegible* Cannibalistic CUNT"

It's funny because Iban raged and hates me because he was like "I don't think it's possible to ever make you love me ;-;" and I was like "nope". Then he went on and on about how I'm incapable of love and that's why my mom left my dad because he thinks anyone in the world cares about his opinion.

Iban should see a therapist before his psychopathy diverges into alcoholism or an addiction to high altitude BASE jumping.

Iban should see a therapist before his psychopathy diverges into alcoholism or an addiction to high altitude BASE jumping.

Both would be a good thing as they'd make a collision-related death a probability.

well ONE things for sure he sure is a great big CUTIE+HUNK of muscle :-)!!

ohey it was my lady friend's birthday yesterday too~

"that bitch deserves no mention next to my name *illegible* Cannibalistic CUNT"

It's funny because Iban raged and hates me because he was like "I don't think it's possible to ever make you love me ;-;" and I was like "nope". Then he went on and on about how I'm incapable of love and that's why my mom left my dad because he thinks anyone in the world cares about his opinion.

you're just incapable of giving a forget about socially inept morons lol

isnt iban that one clingy douche who lives in a crawlspace and hates women

I wished Iban a happy birthday BEFORE it was cool.

isnt iban that one clingy douche who lives in a crawlspace and hates women

nailed it