Poll

Have you signed up yet?

Yes!
12 (30.8%)
No, not yet
27 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: [V3] Antares's Age Of Time server  (Read 14250 times)

Welcome to Antares server. The server is using a CLEAN installation of Age Of Time V3. The server is hosted 24/7 at a fast dedicated VPS. Everyone is welcome, to sign up.

Server up-time: 24/7 (fast)
Server IP: 178.21.18.233:6060

Download version 3
You can download version 3 here. Be sure that you read the Read Me file first.

This package will place a "Connect" button in the main menu. You can directly connect to Antares server.
Download this package.
Removed:
- Join Server in Menu
- Start Server in Menu

Added:
- Direct connect to Antares's server

Rules
You will NOT:
1. Insult other people.
2. Cheat.
3. Become an Admin.

You CAN:
1. Respect people.
2. Give ideas for quests.
3. Ask help by Antares, or players who are playing online.
4. Have fun.

Privacy
Your password is safe and not read-able in the .cs folder of your character. But still, take another password. Do not use a password that you have been using on the Blockland forums or the official Age Of Time server.

Latest News
22 December 2011 - Master Server of Age Of Time V3 has been shut down. This means that you can't see any other online servers anymore.

Something that Badspot told back in 2006.
oh yeah, just a tip if you play v3: don't use the same password that you use on the forum or on the official v28 server.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 06:43:26 PM by Antares »

Server is 24/7.

To do list:
- Sky Challenge
- Some new quests

Cool, I can script some stuff if you need me to.

Is anyone playing on that server? I want to play with people X_x

I am on it right now.

@Superb

I need someone who can script Bank NPC's, Black Smith NPC and other NPC's.

Seems like that the master server is possibly shut down. Here is the IP: 178.21.18.233:6060

Download also this package.
Removed:
- Join Server in Menu
- Start Server in Menu

Added:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 06:07:12 PM by Antares »

Removed:
- Join Server in Menu
- Start Server in Menu

Added:
Yay! Just what I always wanted: to cripple my copy of V3!

Yay! Just what I always wanted: to cripple my copy of V3!
I did this because I believe the master server is shut down. I also found a jail system made by Rudy. Importing it right now.

I did this because I believe the master server is shut down. I also found a jail system made by Rudy. Importing it right now.
I thought the v3 master server was down a few months ago, and yet a month after that, it was up. Dunno what its deal is. Also doesn't explain tossing out creating servers.

Also, lol rudy.

I thought the v3 master server was down a few months ago, and yet a month after that, it was up. Dunno what its deal is. Also doesn't explain tossing out creating servers.

Also, lol rudy.
I dunno, never had problems with the master server. I always hosted my server a couple of times at AoT V3.

Explains enough lol about Rudy.

Yeah, don't use any of rudy's old stuff-code. You'd be better off writing it from scratch.

I'm joining.

I'm confused, were do I get my sword.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 08:50:02 PM by hankyje »

For the idiots who were trying to create characters, spawning in massive playerscale, has been deleted. You can't spawn anymore in a tiny or large player scale right now. Even spamming the server with logging in and out wont work.

Have fun.

Lol, I want to exploit too!

Edit: Also for future references, never post any .dso 'packages', because I won't download them. Keep it .cs so we know there is no malicious code.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:51:28 PM by Superb »