Author Topic: The "Am I the Only One..." Thread  (Read 12448 times)

I doubt it.
Am I the only one who is sane in this world?

you are the only sane and living person on the face of this planet

am I the only one who wishes that whey where constructed of jelly beans?

nope.
am i the only one who is posting on the ipod at night with nobody knowing at my house?

No lol. Am I the only one who writes poetry in spare time?

Yep.

Am I the only one that always gets the games he doesn't want and wants the games he doesn't get?

Yes :cookieMonster:

Am I the only one that plays djent?

Yes :cookieMonster:

Am I the only one that plays djent?
Grudgingly, yes.

Am I the only one staying up late into the morning to finish a two week project in one night-

again?

At this present time? maybe. As of previous misadventures? Nope.

Am I the only one that understands that an affirmative response to these "Am I the only one" statements is in fact "no" due to the fact that one is denying the "only one" status of the poster above by replying "No" and that indicating "Yes" expresses that the user above is indeed truly alone?

At this present time? maybe. As of previous misadventures? Nope.

Am I the only one that understands that an affirmative response to these "Am I the only one" statements is in fact "no" due to the fact that one is denying the "only one" status of the poster above by replying "No" and that indicating "Yes" expresses that the user above is indeed truly alone?
No :D

Am I the only one who cares about grammar on the internet?

yes.

am i the only one who hates realism in video games?

Yes.

Am I the only one who hates modern music?

I doubt you are alone.

Am I the only one who knows how to play the card game "Mau"?

yes
enlighten us please

am i the only one who's post has a blue background

No.
Also, the rules of Mau can't really be explained. Winner makes a new rule. That's about all I knew till I played the actual game.

Am I the only one who accidently capitalizes the second letter of a word sometimes?

No.
Also, the rules of Mau can't really be explained. Winner makes a new rule. That's about all I knew till I played the actual game.

Am I the only one who accidently capitalizes the second letter of a word sometimes?
NOpe.
Am I the only one who gets incredible grades at the start of school and goes downhill suddenly?