Author Topic: The "Am I the Only One..." Thread  (Read 12445 times)

No.

Am I the only one who finds chat-spam funny? (Even though it's not me who does it?)

Am I the only one who finds chat-spam funny? (Even though it's not me who does it?)

Yes.

Am I the only one who was born on Friday the Thirteenth?

Yes.

Am I the only person who had something really lucky happen to me today (Friday the 13th)?

Nope.  The guy I hated got a detention for trying to rash on me. 

AITOO who doesn't believe in luck at all? 

Nope.  The guy I hated got a detention for trying to rash on me. 

AITOO who doesn't believe in luck at all? 
Yes.
Am I the only one that has a dog that is a Mi-Ki?

A what now?

Am I the only one who always, no matter what the circumstances are, tries to be smarter than at least one person around me?

A what now?

Am I the only one who always, no matter what the circumstances are, tries to be smarter than at least one person around me?
Well, yes, maybe no, Idk...
Am I the only one who has BlueStacks to play phone apps on my computer?

You kids and your newfangled Blue-Ray and iPods and iPod touches and iPads and computers and 3D television and High-Definition and your Apple and your PSPs and X-Boxes and Wiis!
Back in my day, we had to play card games for entertainment, and there was none of this, "Call of Pooty" nonsense and the "Battlefield 3" and stuff.
I've seen wars, I say. Waaaarrrss I tells yah.

Must be read with a frail old man voice.

Am I the only one who constantly taps the wrong button while typing?

You kids and your newfangled Blue-Ray and iPods and iPod touches and iPads and computers and 3D television and High-Definition and your Apple and your PSPs and X-Boxes and Wiis!
Back in my day, we had to play card games for entertainment, and there was none of this, "Call of Pooty" nonsense and the "Battlefield 3" and stuff.
I've seen wars, I say. Waaaarrrss I tells yah.

Must be read with a frail old man voice.

Am I the only one who constantly taps the wrong button while typing?
Nu
Am I the only one who loled?

No, but you are the only one who quotes every single loving post every single time you reply.

Am I the only one who finds this kid tremendously annoying?

Nope.
Am I the only one who has a blog?

I don't think so.

Am I the only one who can't open his stupid ports >:C

No. It's frustrating.

Am I the only one who listens to smooth jazz before falling asleep?