Author Topic: How many presents are under your tree?  (Read 4948 times)

I'm only getting one thing for Christmas because i'm not a spoiled brat
It's a new laptop :D


3. They are only gifts from my dad, though. The other gifts are in rooms.

My christmas is fun.

My sister gets a few things.
I get a lot.

Mainly because my mother splurges on her all year, and she thinks it evens it out when I get a lot of stuff. c:


I'm not entirely sure.
I'd estimate about 30-50, for presents between my two brothers and I and our parents as well as my aunt, uncle and cousins.
But we have a really small living room too, so, I might be overestimating.
We couldn't quite fit all the presents under the tree, since the tree is reasonably well low down, and we can't push presents far underneath it, so it's sort of split with half under the tree and half under a coffee table on the opposite side of the room.

54379285738497598347259834725 93742895734982754328795342895 7432089573428957342985 ive been a good boy B)

About 3, but I know my mom is still doing last minute Christmas shopping, LOL!
Edited to fit me.

What tree?

Beat you to it bro.

What tree?

But seriously though, I don't get any presents for christmas.


0. don't celebrate Christmas.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:27:54 PM by Daemon18553 »

I'm only getting one thing for Christmas because i'm not a spoiled brat
It's a new laptop :D
Getting more than 1 thing for Christmas doesn't make you a spoiled brat lol.

Getting more than 1 thing for Christmas doesn't make you a spoiled brat lol.

I'm getting 2 presents, $65 worth.

I'm still happy. Don't ask for much. :3 Plus I got $75 on my debit card.

2 for me(several smaller items in two boxes)
1 for my dad(he opened one yesterday)
1 for my mom(but it has 2 items in it)
1 for my dog(not wrapped yet)