Author Topic: How many presents are under your tree?  (Read 4949 times)

like, 3
because i dont even loving know
and i mean total
for everyone.
i only see like 3-6 presents in total for everyone
GUESSING ITS A SECRET CHRISTMAS


134
They didn't spend much then, they probably went to 99 cents store and bought a lot of toys or just wrapped paper onto paper


like, 3
because i dont even loving know
and i mean total
for everyone.
i only see like 3-6 presents in total for everyone
GUESSING ITS A SECRET CHRISTMAS
The secret is there's no more presents.

About 5. Two of which were useful.


I don't get to celebrate Christmas ;-;

None, because I tell all of my relatives to give me gift cards equivalent to what you were going to get me, and then we just party all night.

Everyone gives me a gift card for like 50 bucks to go buy whatever I want so eh.

The presents get there in the morning. They just appear out of thin air, that's why I get a lot of expensive presents because we don't need to buy them.

I don't get to celebrate Christmas ;-;
are you the only black in NC?


I read this as "how many parents are under your tree"