Author Topic: Why am I like this?  (Read 1968 times)

thanks guys.
Blockland forums provide more comfort than my Dad can.
You shouldn't be looking for comfort. You should be looking for advice.

thanks guys.
Blockland forums provide more comfort than my Dad can.
Well what do you expect us to do for forget sakes?!

you should probably STEP YO GAME UP brother

Hate to tell you this, but if somebody goes to bully you and you stab them, you're going to jail.

Hate to tell you this, but if somebody goes to bully you and you stab them, you're going to jail.
Unless it's self defense.

But if you're attacked and you're stabbed it's self defense.

Legal issues can get tricky though.

Switch to mace or pepperspray.

When I read mace I thought of this

I'm quite sure that qualifies as unnecessary force, at least here in Canada. He's still going to jail.

Carrying a knife around is going to cause more trouble than it helps. Just stop being a pusillanimous individual and stick up for yourself without something that will get you sent to jail.

Also, in some places mace and pepperspray are illegal without a concealed weapons permit (not in PA, bitches!).

In most cases you can't get a CWP until you're >18. Solution: get a Listerine mister. Not quite as effective as pepperspray (it won't irritate skin) but hurts like loving HELL in the eyes. Also, fresh breath for the ladies you met at those extracurricular activities I suggested you take.

You are exactly like me, only I am older, you are more advaanced than the neanderthals, ignore them.

Depends on the type of attack, if the bully is coming at you with a weapon it can be considered self defense. But if somebody pushes you, you can't stab them in the stomach with a knife and claim self defense.

I was ready to post a comment to this topic in the same format as the OP, however I realized this would qualify as "whoring for attention".
Although I do wish to make it known that I have long brown hair, a short bushy neck-beard, and without my glasses could easily pass for Jesus Christ, hence the nickname I seem to have acquired in my gym class, "Jesus".

I was ready to post a comment to this topic in the same format as the OP, however I realized this would qualify as "whoring for attention".
Although I do wish to make it known that I have long brown hair, a short bushy neck-beard, and without my glasses could easily pass for Jesus Christ, hence the nickname I seem to have acquired in my gym class, "Jesus".

Get banned and die.