Author Topic: [PAT] Peekarica AoT  (Read 14994 times)

Welcome

PAT. Peekarica Age Of Time. Our target is to make Age Of Time famous, safe and fun again. All members in this clan will help other people to make their progress through the adventure of the game. If you aren't a part of the clan, don't worry. We wont do anything to you.

Starboard Town
Starboard Town is our home town. Where members come together to talk with each other in the clan.

Memberlist

Here is a list of the member(s) who joined the P.A.T. party.
  • Peekarica, - Leader

Join up today
Why join up today? It's free, you will be placed under protection by other members of the clan, and you can loan someone with Gold Points. This party is also active in Antares's Age Of Time version 3 server. Won't give the url through.

To join, please read below.
  • You have been playing Age Of Time for more then two weeks
  • You can hook with silver and golden hook
  • You know the entire map of Age Of Time out of your head
If you want to apply, and you have the knowledge what I told above, send me a private message. If you're accepted, go to Age Of Time, take a screenshot of your player and I will make a user id card of it.

Anthem
To be more proud of our party, we have an un-official anthem for the clan.

Orange zone is our clan country
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:38:52 AM by Antares »

That's the first post in months! I'm in!

I want to join the clan.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 12:55:32 AM by hankyje »

That's the first post in months! I'm in!

I want to join the clan.
Approved.

Approved.

Are we going to have like a clan meeting or something, soon?

You're saying it's a clan on your own server which you can only join if you have both hooks on it, and which we can't join unless we're in the guild... What?

You're saying it's a clan on your own server which you can only join if you have both hooks on it, and which we can't join unless we're in the guild... What?
It's for the official AoT and AoT V3.

Knowing the whole map would be insane :o

Can I register?
If you want to start a clan, you shouldn't start it in the AoT Clan Discussion section.
The reason I quoted FadedGlory is because that's the last thing that ANYONE has posted in this section besides me.
If you want to start a clan, go to Clan Discussion, no one EVER comes into the AoT Clan Discussion section.
In my opinion, Badspot should just get rid of ALL of the AoT sections.
No one ever posts in them.

Wow..

I meant to join PAT as Antares is my half e-brother.

Oh boy I can't wait to join, sign me up!

I will soon re-host my AoT server again.

In my opinion, Badspot should just get rid of ALL of the AoT sections.
They add a hint of mystery and intrigue into the forums.

They add a hint of mystery and intrigue into the forums.
*garbage and tards