Christmas Tree Brick (by Badspot)

Author Topic: Christmas Tree Brick (by Badspot)  (Read 6286 times)

All Badspot did was change the pine tree's BLB file.
He modified Blockland.exe

Are you sure it will still work after?
Didn't Badspot tweak the engine so he could do this?

No, all he did was edit the default Tree's .blb. If anyone edited it, the launcher would redownload the Christmas version. How else do you think I got the .blb for the Christmas Tree? I packaged it and renamed it, so it is a seperate brick, so when the default Tree goes back to normal, the launcher won't get rid of the Christmas Tree, since it is it's own Add-On now.

Basically, yes it will still work after. I am 100% sure.

If you made a jail rp. and instead of just pine trees, you could put this brick in and call the server christmas jail rp. That would be wired but it would be ok. But this would be very usefull for chtistmas house's. But the thing im a littel disapointed is rember the renderman? On chrismtas there could have been a santa that would be cool.

You hear that? By adding a Christmas Tree to a Jail RP, I can make it a Christmas Jail RP!
Thank you for sharing, Mouse droidz 21! That was a great example!

These seasonal addons are collectable. Cool.

What are you talking about?

Blockland.exe was modified in the initial tree update. I am uncertain about what specifically was changed, but the Blockland Brick Format parser seems to have a higher detail cap now.

These seasonal addons are collectable. Cool.

Your right. Mabye a egg on easter, fire work weapon for new years day. Lots of ideas for season bricks and many season builds. But seasons could have hats,weapons,etc.

You hear that? By adding a Christmas Tree to a Jail RP, I can make it a Christmas Jail RP!
Thank you for sharing, Mouse droidz 21! That was a great example!

here is my christmas jail rp. hope you like the pics.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:15:57 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

I made a build a long time ago with SOOOO many trees. It was a Christmas tree forest o.O

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:17:35 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

mouse, he was being sarcastic. You realize that, right?

mouse, he was being sarcastic. You realize that, right?

Yes I did know that.