Static Shapes in Interiors not showing up in-game

Author Topic: Static Shapes in Interiors not showing up in-game  (Read 3762 times)

In one of my interiors, I had a few static shapes in constructor. In-game, they're not there. Also, from a distance some green couches get all messed up with their colors.

Those are blue and black lines on the couches. IN the white thing on the table, a .dts plant is supposed to be there the windows are supposed to have .dts glass. I did not import them as reference shapes, but static meshes.

The weird lines on shapes has been happening to all interiors due to the new Blockland updates, I don't know how to fix it.

And I have no idea what's wrong with the static shapes, make sure to import them in mission editor.

I mean they're static shapes imported in Constructor, it's like attaching them to the interior.

Only use the basic brushes in TC, nothing else will work if you try it.
Add the DTSs by mission editor, a ton of Torque Constructor's features were never added into the engine.

Straight from the Garage Games website:

Quote from: Torque Constructor product page
DTS INTEGRATION
• Place DTS Static Meshes in your scene for added detail

• Static Meshes are baked into Constructor DIFs and act as part of the object in the TGE Mission Editor (TGE 1.5.1 and TGEA 1.0.2 only)

• Static Meshes receive lighting and cast shadows with their collision volumes as if they were part of your interior

• Place Reference Shapes for scale comparisons

Integrating .dts models into a .dif would not work on Blockland.

Only use the basic brushes in TC, nothing else will work if you try it.
Add the DTSs by mission editor, a ton of Torque Constructor's features were never added into the engine.
Oh, well that's a shame. I got it to work by using them in the the misson editor.