Poll

Do you want this ported?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Aloshi's Guided Missile  (Read 7675 times)

I've never had it crash on me, but anything is possible. I'm just warning that it's barely been tested, so there are likely bugs I didn't find.
The people on my server loved! It and  you are awesome!

The people on my server loved! It and  you are awesome!
Me 2.

No matter where you're aiming, the rocket always starts off straight in front of the player.

No matter where you're aiming, the rocket always starts off straight in front of the player.

If I remember right, it does that intentionally; I found myself often looking down ever-so-slightly, causing the rocket to blow up in my face when fired.

If I remember right, it does that intentionally; I found myself often looking down ever-so-slightly, causing the rocket to blow up in my face when fired.
same here

*aims at sky*
*gets blown up*

Also, the missile can crouch. When you are in third person, you can look around it and cause it to move around.

Hey aloshi, can you send me the obj file of the rocket model, I wanna make a new model for it along with the rocket launcher.

Valkyrie rockets anyone?

Hey aloshi, can you send me the obj file of the rocket model, I wanna make a new model for it along with the rocket launcher.

Valkyrie rockets anyone?
Can't you just make a new model and name it the same thing?

Valkyrie rockets anyone?

Yes.

Can't you just make a new model and name it the same thing?
I've never exported a bot before, and I don't really know what to add to the model for export.

I still believe it'd be better as a vehicle.

The model is long lost. The "missile" is actually an invisible "standard" bot with an image mounted in its head slot.

I'm not planning on completely redoing the mod. I just made some slight modifications because people were asking for it and I felt it wasn't up to par.

The model is long lost. The "missile" is actually an invisible "standard" bot with an image mounted in its head slot.

I'm not planning on completely redoing the mod. I just made some slight modifications because people were asking for it and I felt it wasn't up to par.
woah.
That's some bad news.
So it's a model like a weapon, with a mountpoint.

We can revive it!

1. Download trial of shaper
2. Get the missle.dts
3. Import the missle.dts
4. Export as missle.obj
5. ???
6. Profit

Yep, I realized this when if you fly low to the ground you can have a stand still.