Barack Obama Wins Election, Remains President of the United States of America

Author Topic: Barack Obama Wins Election, Remains President of the United States of America  (Read 4351 times)

Well everyone, it looks like the dust has settled and the results are in. It's been a long election season, but Barack Obama has won the 2012 election and will finish up his second term as the 44th President of the United States.

So, who do you guys want to run in 2016?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 09:10:31 AM by Wedge »

Canada isn't helping you fight wars anymore, Mr. Obama

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

i think I've been under a rock too long since i didn't even know there was a election going on.

can't find news of this anywhere?

can't find news of this anywhere?
Same here. Where is this coming from Wedge?

Aw, and I didn't even get to vote!

But I must ask, who is this "Obamma" person? I didn't hear anything about him in the running candidates.

Aw, and I didn't even get to vote!

But I must ask, who is this "Obamma" person? I didn't hear anything about him in the running candidates.
I dunno. The closest we have is Barack Obama but I dont think this guy, Barack Obamma, is him.

wait is OP joking or not i'm confused

Well everyone, it looks like the dust has settled and the results are in. It's been a long election season, but Barack Obama has won the 2012 election and will finish up his second term as the 44th President of the United States.

So, who do you guys want to run in 2016?
Whoops. Sorry guys, I don't remember posting this. I just checked the posting date and it appears that I inadvertently posted this topic from the future.

I'm sorry for spoiling the election guys :(

Crap you ruined it Wedge. The only excitement I get this year and it was ruined. :(