Author Topic: Kalphiter's New Years' Party (2012)  (Read 30919 times)

Damn, but only my admins know when it happens.
ooo this really sounds good.

I'll be there for the one at 7PM, I filmed last year and I'll film again this year.

You must also download this add-on to add these files to the cache. After installing it, type the following in the console:
NY2012_syncMusicFiles();

It should say that it looped through hundreds of files (with the music pack above installed)

So i sat through around 2 hours of the loops you have, seeing how good they loop, listen to how good they are, realizing that some of them sound quite familiar, some even bringing me the feeling of nostalgia, but i have a complaint to the creators of a large portion of the loops; They loop terribly, some are even full songs or just unnecessarily long, so they also don't loop good, try harder to make your songs loop better, i understand them being long if they don't sound good short, so you try to loop it later in the song, that's fine, just make sure it sounds good as it loops, otherwise, work on shortening the loop to something that sounds good and actually loops right

I'm not trying to be annoying, i apologize if that's how it seems to you, i don't care about being on Kalphiter's server and hearing these as they awkwardly loop, i just wanted to give my honest opinion and tell you how you can try and improve your loops

I tried to listen to cLub - Freaky Beat on single player and the game crashed.

If there is murder, I call being "Sherlock" and surname "Holmes" C:

I might drop by for a few minutes or longer depending on if I go out to see the fireworks with my family.

I may be there. With Squiiggles. Depends though.

Thanks for including GMT in the celebrations :)

So in GMT, the party starts at 9:30 PM?

Hey I might actually be able to come if it's at 7pm, assuming my internet adapter comes >:c

what about australian times
fnsofmd

So i sat through around 2 hours of the loops you have, seeing how good they loop, listen to how good they are, realizing that some of them sound quite familiar, some even bringing me the feeling of nostalgia, but i have a complaint to the creators of a large portion of the loops; They loop terribly, some are even full songs or just unnecessarily long, so they also don't loop good, try harder to make your songs loop better, i understand them being long if they don't sound good short, so you try to loop it later in the song, that's fine, just make sure it sounds good as it loops, otherwise, work on shortening the loop to something that sounds good and actually loops right

I'm not trying to be annoying, i apologize if that's how it seems to you, i don't care about being on Kalphiter's server and hearing these as they awkwardly loop, i just wanted to give my honest opinion and tell you how you can try and improve your loops
I'm pretty good at looping -- however 150-200 of the loops aren't mine at all.

Give me a few specific files that don't loop good.

If you order the files by modified date, the 100 most recent loops were made by me, except for a few.