Author Topic: Kalphiter's New Years' Party (2012)  (Read 30914 times)

aw damn its passworded

Are you going/planning to use an AFK kicker on the server?

I guess I can be on today for a few hours until I have to go into town, I can moniter and probably build some new things while its up.

I'll be there! for maybe 1 hour, then i'll be off going to an actual party flirting with girls ;)

kal, you me, should go in our birthday suits... xD all make our characters "Naked" if anyone else does it, i'll do it. other wise, just a tux.. or my usual settings..

That wouldnt happen to be...

Minecraft Revenge...would it?
Yes it is, awesome song.

aw damn its passworded
Just wait.

I guess I can be on today for a few hours until I have to go into town, I can moniter and probably build some new things while its up.
I just finished filling the entire area, ending with a trampoline. Good luck finding room.

I'll be there! for maybe 1 hour, then i'll be off going to an actual party flirting with girls ;)

kal, you me, should go in our birthday suits... xD all make our characters "Naked" if anyone else does it, i'll do it. other wise, just a tux.. or my usual settings..
Idea.

hehehehhehehehehe..... I have a feeling there will be a few kids there, that are going to attempt to have virtual... ***...... Also, you might want someone to host a "Anti-Flood" server..

Anti-Flood

would have

Less music for slower PC's

Less Bricks for slower PC's

and so people can join that one if to many are in the other server.

Just saying.. it might be a good idea.

Yes it is, awesome song.
TOUCHE, BRO!

It is. It's actually my favorite song.

CAN'T WAIT!

until the humping starts xD.....i'm sure children will be there humping each other....

Also, 2012, is suppose to end the world..... Lol, i can't wait until idiots start saying "Do stuff that you've always wanted to do...." so robbing etc..... going to be on hectic year..

Who made that lovey trampoline? :P

I missed last years party because too much lag but hopefully I will get into this one, just a few more minutes until my birthday.
are you my mother

you two share the same birthday

I won't be able to make it to tonight party. :C
I'll make it to the after-party and next year.

WAIT THERE WILL NOT BE NO 2013 forgetforgetforgetforgetforge tforgetforgetforgetforgetforg et

:cookieMonster: