Author Topic: Blockland TF2 competitive Teams (Highlander and 6v6)  (Read 24937 times)

Check OP for new details on trying out.

why don't people just apply via pm (or in this topic?)

why don't people just apply via pm (or in this topic?)

Too disorganized for me. I need organization.

So what do we do on the forum with application?

Name/Profile Page/Class?

keep in mind in tf2lobby you can go against pros lol

Lobby is a joke - no one who's actually good plays there regularly. At least the format is correct though, so it might be the easiest way for you to determine who gets a spot if multiple people want it. Have them play a 9v9 lobby and record a demo (prec to autorecord or "record hl_sample" in console), then watch the demo to see if they demonstrate the proper skills to play the class, regardless of whether their team wins or not.

Lobby is a joke - no one who's actually good plays there regularly. At least the format is correct though, so it might be the easiest way for you to determine who gets a spot if multiple people want it. Have them play a 9v9 lobby and record a demo (prec to autorecord or "record hl_sample" in console), then watch the demo to see if they demonstrate the proper skills to play the class, regardless of whether their team wins or not.
bolded makes me laugh

I can't get to my computer atm. Expect Engie application from me.

If we're going to battle for the best Engie, I plan to fight my absolute hardest.

I can't get to my computer atm. Expect Engie application from me.

If we're going to battle for the best Engie, I plan to fight my absolute hardest.
this

Posted my application.

yeah honestly i'd rather have this
seriously? I thought it was a joke lol, I can't actually enjoy monday monday monday (ninjedit)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:38:30 PM by Daedalus »