Some underage girl wants to forget her dog.

Author Topic: Some underage girl wants to forget her dog.  (Read 38266 times)

I just took out the address because I bet someone probably reported me because the site has research advertisements.

I wouldn't know because of adblock plus.

I just took out the address because I bet someone probably reported me because the site has research advertisements.

I wouldn't know because of adblock plus.

I don't think pictures of a website address can land you a ban, I think it has to actually be a clickable link. :o

Good thing she didn't let her cat do it. Cat's literally have barbed snakees that are made to cause vaginal bleeding and pain (This triggers hormone release in response to the current stimuli).

Dog's genitals inflame when they have reached climax. Thus making it hard to pull out. That dog would be stuck in there for a good 5 minutes and it would be painful...

Bottom line. Any lonely friend that tries to rape a house pet needs to think twice before they end up bleeding out from their gentlemen on the floor or stuck like glue to the thing you tried to rape.

I realized I read to much biology in my free time...

Oh god what
CANNOT UNSEE

I realized I read to much biology in my free time...
I think you're just a loving weirdo pervert

I think you're just a loving weirdo pervert

No I read up on evolution and the different body systems. There is nothing perverted about the reproductive system you sick child.

I just realized you also clicked a topic about beastiality too
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:54:47 AM by Woolys »

No I read up on evolution and the different body systems. There is nothing perverted about the reproductive system you sick child.
pervey mc pervert face

pervey mc pervert face
Ouch, someone stole my dignity when I wasn't looking.

ITT: Woolys being judgemental as he always is.

Negative hostility coming out of nowhere.

Of all the negative people on this forum, you're #1.

Of all the negative people on this forum, you're #1.

I don't know, there's an awful lot of competition out there.

Why would you do that?!

thought that it wouldn't be a collection of perverted stories

..was terribly wrong

ITT: Woolys being judgemental as he always is.
*beast mode engage*