Author Topic: Some underage girl wants to forget her dog.  (Read 38289 times)

Now I can imagine how buildings feel when people enter through the exit.

hehehahaha

Shut up furry, that wasn't remotely funny.
You can't break me!

I'LL NEVER TALK!!

isn't that what she wants though

Shut up furry, that wasn't remotely funny.

no it wasnt funny

it was hilarious

Hey yea I found the site so far it's not to ba-

-wait.....HORYstuff!

...ok I've had enough internetz for tonight

The internet is like a car, all is good until you realize you went into the wrong lane. Now you are scarred for life and possibly have brain damage :(

The internet is like a car, all is good until you realize you went into the wrong lane. Now you are scarred for life and possibly have brain damage :(

Women are like guns. Keep one around long enough and eventually you're going to want to shoot it.

it wasn't really that bad I mean when you've browsed 4chan nothing surprises you anymore

...but that

...I wasn't expecting that

and I didn't even know what I was reading intill I had almost finished :'C

Women are like guns. Keep one around long enough and eventually you're going to want to shoot it.

how is this in any way related to his statement?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 03:54:47 AM by Mardalf »

it wasn't really that bad I mean when you've browsed 4chan nothing surprises you anymore

...but that

...I wasn't expecting that

and I didn't even know what I was reading intill I had almost finished :'C

Oh god 4chan...

tony
you look at the weirdest things

She doesn't want to forget the dog, she wants the dog to forget her.

BIG DIFFERENCE

She doesn't want to forget the dog, she wants the dog to forget her.

BIG DIFFERENCE

I hope you are joking

Your statement is extremely relative

Good thing she didn't let her cat do it. Cat's literally have barbed snakees that are made to cause vaginal bleeding and pain (This triggers hormone release in response to the current stimuli).

Dog's genitals inflame when they have reached climax. Thus making it hard to pull out. That dog would be stuck in there for a good 5 minutes and it would be painful...

Bottom line. Any lonely friend that tries to rape a house pet needs to think twice before they end up bleeding out from their gentlemen on the floor or stuck like glue to the thing you tried to rape.

I realized I read to much biology in my free time...
exact reason why bestiality and furry fantasies ARE NOT loving POSSIBLE AND SHOULD STOP

exact reason why bestiality and furry fantasies ARE NOT loving POSSIBLE AND SHOULD STOP
What do you mean 'Not possible'?